03

Ahra went to the river. She looked at her reflection.

"Pathetic as always." She said and removed her bag and placed it on the ground. She looked here and there and then she washed her hair with the water. After that she removed her shirt. And started to wash the milk stains. She washed it and put it on the grass. She then put her bag infront of her to avoid the people seeing her anyways there were none. She was shivering because it was cold.

"Wear it!" someone said and gave her the shirt. Ahra took it and wore it. He sat beside her.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked. He was wearing a vest then.

Ahra didn't say anything.

"Oh i forgot that you don't speak!" Taehyung said annoyingly.

"I think my shirt is dry by now." She said and picked her shirt and was about to remove his shirt when Taehyung stopped her.

"You have bruises on your back too." Taehyung said.

"I need to go." Ahra said and removed his shirt. Taehyung was looking at her.

"You know what are you doing in front of a man?" Taehyung asked her and she immediately moved and now her back was facing him.

She was about to wear her shirt when Taehyung put his hand on her back and she hissed.

"It hurts a lot. Right?" Taehyung asked as he moved his fingers on her bruises.

Ahra immediately wore her shirt and started to move back home.

•••••••••••••
The next day

Taehyung looked at Ahra.

"Are you okay?"
Ahra didn't answer him.

"Kim Ahra... can you come with me for a second?" Yena said and Ahra stood up.

"You again put the note, right?"

Ahra kept silent.

"I guess you want to die!" she said and took her inside the boys washroom this time.

"What are you doing here?" The boys asked her but she ignored them and look her inside the bathroom.

"You think you can tease me?" she said and took out paint from her pocket.

It was black paint. She put the paint on her face and left that bathroom.

"I hate weak people like you." Jungkook's words again echoed and she didn't cry.

"Everything will be okay!" "Everything will be okay." She said the words Jungkook told her when he saved her from drowning into the river.

She came out of the bathroom and the boys looked at her.
She avoided them and went to the girls bathroom.

She washed her face and went to the class.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked her but as usual she didn't answer.

Jungkook looked at her.

"What did she say?" Jungkook asked her.

"Nothing much." Ahra replied.