12

"Save me Taehyung...... i feel like i am dead...." Ahra said and tears started fall from her eyes.

Taehyung walked towards her and took her head on his lap. Ahra looked at him. Her head was shaved and covered with blood. Tears started to fall from Taehyung's eyes too. He helped her sit straight and then took her on his back to the hospital.

Flashback

Ahra was walking back home slowly that Taehyung would accompany her and they'll walk home together. Someone closed her eyes with her hand and Ahra laughed.

"Is this you Taehyung?" She said but no one replied.

She took Ahra to a side and then moved her hands from her eyes.

"Yena...." Ahra said and looked at her.

"I wanted to talk to you." Yena said and Ahra nodded.

"Can you come a side?" She said and Ahra walked to a side with her.

"You and Jungkook are a couple now?" She asked her and Ahra nodded.

"You know i have liked him from the day 1 but he never looked at me." Yena said and started to cry.

"He used to date random girls just to tease me ."

"Yena...."

"Listen to me!" She shouted.

"But he's dating you! You are not even pretty but he's still dating you! I... i feel so jealous!" She said and sat down to cry.

"Yenaa.... i am sorry." Ahra said and sat down with her.

"I talked to him. I told him that you are not pretty. Your haircut is odd."

Ahra remained silent.

"But you know what?" Yena said and looked at her.

"He said he likes your hair. Your hair attracts him." Yena said and tears were flowing from her eyes. Ahra wa shocked. She also thought that her hair were odd.

"BUT I can do anything to get him!
She said and took out a machine from her pocket. She started to shave her head. Ahra shouted and screamed but Yena didn't stop. She unknowingly cut her skin too and she started to bleed.
Yena stood up and ran from there.

While running she bumped into Taehyung. Her hands were bleeding so Taehyung asked her about that but she pushed him and ran from there. Taehyung ran towards Ahra and found her on the ground.

"He won't like me now." Ahra said and started to cry even louder as Taehyung was carrying her on his back and running towards the hospital.

"Shhhh... everything will be okay." Taehyung said and she tighten her grip on him.

"What will i tell mom?" Ahra said still crying loudly.

"Come with me to the hospital you are bleeding." Taehyung made her stand when they arrived at the hospital and took her inside.

The nurse helped her shave her head properly and then bandaged it. She looked like a young boy with a shaved head.

Taehyung looked at her. He wanted to cry loudly but he had to take care of her.

"Can you stay with my grandmother for a bit? I have to bring some medicines for her." Taehyung said and Ahra simply nodded. Ahra went inside the room and sat beside his grandmother. She was sleeping.

Taehyung went out.

Ahra sat with his grandmother so she woke up . They didn't talk for a while as Ahra's mood was off. She had tears in her eyes but she doesn't want to cry as Jungkook hates crying.

"Who are you?" Taehyung grandmother asked her as she was a bit sleepy at that time.

"Ahra..." Ahra looked at her.

"Oh that young Taehyung's friend?" She said and opened her eyes properly.

"What happened to your hair?" She asked and tried to sit straight.

"We shaved our head for you." Taehyung came in the room and said.

He shaved his head too. Ahra looked at him in a shock.

He smiled at her and handed her a cap.

"Wear it!" Taehyung said and Ahra took it and wore it.

Ahra and Taehyung sat beside eachother in front of their grandmother.

"Why did you shave?" Grandmother asked.

"Because your head is shaved too." Taehyung said and his grandmother laughed.

"Naughty boy! Why did you ask this little fairy to shave her head? Her head is bandaged too . Did the nurse didn't shave it right? Does our head hurt?" She said and squeezed Ahra's hand.

"She insisted." Taehyung said and looked at Ahra. Ahra looked at him and smiled.

"It doesn't hurt." Ahra said smiled at her.

"Okay. Go now! I want to sleep."

Both Taehyung and Ahra came out of the room and sat beside eachother.

"Why did you shave your head?" Ahra asked him and started to cry.

"I told your mother that you are with me."

"Why did you shave your head Taehyung?" Ahra again asked.

"Because my grandmother's head is shaved." Taehyung said and pouted.

Ahra looked at him and hugged him. Taehyung flushed and slightly hugged her back.

"Why are you so nice Taehyung?" Ahra said and sobbed.

"I don't know..." Taehyung said and chuckled.

"Do you like me?" Ahra said still hugging him. Taehyung was shocked.

"You don't like me, right?" Ahra said and looked at Taehyung.
He looked into her eyes and nodded.

"I don't like you." He said and wiped her tears.

"I am not hurting your feelings, right?" Ahra said and hugged him again.

"Why are you hugging me?" Taehyung said .

"Because you are nice to me. My mother thinks that you like me. I don't want to loose you Taehyung. Please be my friend forever!" Ahra said.

"I promise i'll be your friend forever." Taehyung said.

Ahra slept in his arms. After sometime she woke up. She slightly poked him to wake him up.

"Taehyung..... Taehyung.." She said and he woke up.

"I want to go home." She said and Taehyung woke up. He stood up and they walked back home.

"What will i tell mom?" Ahra asked him.

"Tell him that you shaved because of my grandmother." Taehyung said.

"Sometimes i want to say  "I love you" to you but i am scared you'll take it the wrong way." Ahra said.

"I love you Ahra." Taehyung said and Ahra looked at him. He didnt look at her.

"I love you too." Ahra said and they both smiled.

CAN I LOVE YOU KIM AHRA ? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara