19

"Ahra... are you drunk?" Taehyung asked her while slightly pushing her and making her stand her in front of him.

"You know i don't mean it." Ahra said and smiled at him.

"Aaa.... Yeah..." Taehyung said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Meet me at 8 pm at the river." Ahra said.

"Why??"

"You don't want to?"

"No.. i mean.."

"I wanna tell you something."

"Oh.. okay."

"8 means 8 not before not after that."

"I'll be there at 8." Taehyung said and smiled.

Ahra then went to her home.

"The lunch is ready." Ahra's mother said and brought her close to her.

"I'll feed you with my hands." Ahra said and fed her mother with her hands.

"Is everything okay? You look so happy." Her mother asked her.

"I am too happy today."

"Why? Any special reason?"

"Ummm maybe." Ahra said and smiled at her.

"Okay... you won't tell me?"

She simply shook her head.

"Mom..."

"Yes?"

"You like Taehyung, right?"

"I love him." She said and laughed.

"He'll take good care of you if you consider him as your son."

"I know... but why are you saying all this?? Do you fall for him?" Her mother asked.

Ahra smiled but didn't say anything.

"It's okay if you ditch Jungkook for him.. i won't hate you for this."

"Don't change your words then." Ahra said and both of them laughed.

After that she went to her father's room.

"How are you father? You know why i came to talk to you today? I want to tell you about my first friend Taehyung."

Ahra talked to his father for a bit and then went to the hospital.

"Ahra.. what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked her.

"I came here to talk to Grandmother. Can you leave us alone?" She said and Taehyung nodded.

Ahra talked to grandmother and then she came out.

"Sharp at 8." Ahra said and Taehyung nodded. She went home and went to her room.

"Did you go to meet Taehyung?" Her mother teased her.

"Maybe." Ahra said and shyly smiled. Her mother left her saying.

"I am proud of your choice."

She looked at her room and then she saw the dream catcher. She then opened her drawer and saw the clips Taehyung gave her. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw the cap which she was wearing.

She then opened the cupboard and saw the outfit Jungkook gave her. She opened her phone and called him.

"Jungkook, can you come to my home?"

"Sure, is everything okay?"

"Yes..."

"Okay.. i am coming."

Jungkook went to Ahra's house and rang the bell.

Ahra's mother opened the door.

"Ah... Jungkook???"

"Hello.. Ahra called me." He said and her mother let him in.

"Did she lie about ditching him?" She mumbled.

"Did you say anything?"

"Aaa do you want anything? Like something to drink??"

"No.. i am fine." He said and smiled.

Ahra's mother went to her room and started to shout.

"Hey! Why did you lie? I thought you liked Taehyung!" She said.

"Mom.... what are you talking about?" Ahra said and kissed her.

"Why did you call Jungkook?"

"I want to talk to him about something."

"You like Taehyung? Right?"

"Maybe~" Ahra said and went out laughing.

She sat with Jungkook.

"I .. aa i wanted to give you this back." She said and gave him the outfit back.

"You don't have to do this."

"Please, i'll feel better." Ahra said and he took the outfit from her.

"I think i should go now." He said and stood up.

He went out of the house when Ahra called him.

"Jungkook!"

He looked back at her.

"Thank you for everything." Ahra said and smiled.

He smiled back and went.

••••••••

"I can't wait to listen what Ahra wants to tell me!" Taehyung said to himself.

He walked to the river from the hospital. He looked here and there and found a box infront of the river.

He then saw a note inside the box. He opened it and read it. It was Taehyung's note which he put in the Book 1111.

Can i love you Kim Ahra?
Sorry but No, you can't.

He saw it and laughed.

He looked at the box and found the dream catcher in that box and the clips which he gave her and the cap.

"She's too cute. She even gave my gifts back." He said and wiped his tears. He then found another note and read it.

My mother loves you, She even told me to ditch Jungkook for you.lol.I told my father about you too. He can't speak but he smiled when i was talking about you to him. I told grandmother that you were the most precious person i ever met and i told her to not die and stay by your side always, she agreed. Jungkook, i broke up with him not because of you but because i didn't love him. Just think how can you fall in love with a person just because he saved your life? Haha i was a fool. But at last i want to tell you one thing.. You were the first person who hugged me, who sang for me, who laughed with me, who cried with me, who even shaved his head for me, and the only person i fell in love with and kissed. I loved you Taehyung... not because you saved me but because you made me realise that i was important to you that i was important to at least one person who has no blood relation with me.Thank you for everything. Bye i am going to sleep forever. Please take care of my mother and father.

                                ~ Your first friend Ahra

Taehyung read and his face became pale. She stood up and started to call out her name. He shouted her name but no one replied.

"AHRAAAAA!!!!" he shouted and sat on the ground weeping.