09

"I told him why i became his friend." Taehyung said and sighed.

"Huh?"

"I told you before." Taehyung said.

"Because you don't want to get bully?"

"Yes..."

Ahra looked at him and then patted his back.

"Don't worry... give him sometime he'll understand you." Ahra said and Taehyung blush because Ahra was touching him.

"Hmmm..."

"But why were you afraid that people will bully you?"

"Because i was bullied in my previous school."

"Previous school?"

"I changed my school just like you to avoid being bullied." Taehyung said and looked down.

"But it doesn't look like you got bullied."

"It's because of Jungkook. No one bullied me when i was around him.Thats why i became his friend. I never shared my secrets with him. I never told him anything about my past. That was because he always told me that he hates weak people and i don't want to tell him that i was also one of those weak people. I used him as a protection not as a friend... that's why he doesn't want to be around me now." Taehyung said and sighed.

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay." Ahra said and smiled. Taehyung smiled back.

"You know... my grandmother thinks Jungkook is an angel.Because after i became his friend i never got bullied. She always wanted to meet him but i was afraid that if he'll meet her he'll know about my past and he'll start to hate me. But now i think i was wrong. He accepted you even though he know that you are weak. Maybe if i would have told everything to him he would have accepted me too." Taehyung said and Ahra hugged him.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. He wasn't ready for it. He didn't hug her back and was trying to normal himself.

Ahra pulls back and smiled at him.

"You don't have to worry. If Ahra is saying that everything will be okay... so everything will be okay." Ahra said and Taehyung smiled at her cuteness.

They started to walk back to their home.

"Is that you Ahra?" Ahra's mother shouted.

"Yes." Ahra said and ran towards her mom.

"You don't get worried now when i am home late." Ahra said.

"That's because of your boyfriend." Her mother said and smiled at her.

"Boyfriend?" Ahra said and was thinking how her mother knew about Jungkook and her relationship. Maybe Taehyung told her.

"Taehyung." Her mother said and Ahra chocked on the water she was drinking.

"He's....*cough* not my *cough* boyfriend. Ahra said and placed the glass aside.

"Whatever, the lunch is ready. Eat it!"

Taehyung went to the hospital.

"How are you feeling now?" Taehyung asked her grandmother.

"Who was that girl? Was she your girlfriend?" His grandmother asked.

"No!" Taehyung replied.

"Don't lie... i don't have enough time...."

"Don't say things like this." Taehyung said and tears filled his eyes.

"Tell me... do you like her?"

Taehyung simply nodded. His grandmother kissed his forehead.

"I like her too. You are allowed to date her." She said and laughed. Taehyung laughed and gave her a fake smile.

"Why are you smiling like this? She doesn't like you back?"

"Grandmother you need to rest." Taehyung said and stood up.

"Tell me or i'll die."

"Don't say things like this. Please." Taehyung said and again sat with her. He kissed her hand and started to talk.

"I like her but she likes someone else."

"Take her away!"

"She likes the angel." Taehyung said. Her grandmother calls Jungkook as Angel.

"Taehyung, my son listen to me." Her grandmother said and Taehyung nodded.

"Close your eyes and think, can you live without her?"
Taehyung closed his eyes and shook his head and tears left his eyes. "Can you see her with someone else?"He again shook his head.

"Then open your eyes and fight but before all this think about her happiness. Will she be happy with you? Will she be happy to see herself with you? Now decide what you want... your happiness or her?"Taehyung opened his eyes and smiled at her grandmother.
"Her." He said and placed his head on her grandmother's hand and slept.

The next day

"Come in. Eat with us." Ahra said and Taehyung went.

They eat and then Ahra took him to her room.

"See, i fixed it here." Ahra said and showed him the dream catcher. Taehyung smiled.

"I want to breakup with Jungkook." Ahra said.

"Why?" Taehyung almost shouted.

"I don't deserve him... he deserves much better!" Ahra said.

"Ahra..."

"Hm..."

"You need some rest." Taehyung said and hugged her. He was startled at his own actions. Why did he hug her? He immediately pulled back and went out.

Ahra smiled at his action.

"Ahra... what happened to Taehyung?" Ahra's mother asked.

"What do you mean?"

"He looks down. Is everything okay with him?"

"Taehyung's grandmother's has cancer." Ahra said thinking about him.

"Oh... His grandmother is in hospital?" Ahra's mother asked with full concern.

"Then why did you leave him alone? Go with him!" She said and pushed her out of the home.

"Taehyung !" Ahra shouted as she was running on the road behind him.

Taehyung stopped and was startled to see her coming toward him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I bought something to eat for us."'Ahra said and handed him the food. He took it and Ahra started to walk with him.

"Why aren't you going back?"

"My mother wants me to stay with you tonight."

"I really like your mother."

"Me too." Ahra said and smiled at him.

"Why don't you tell Jungkook about your grandmother's health?"

"He'll think i am weak!"

"But maybe you'll become friends again."

"I'll think about it."

They went to the hospital.

"Taehyung can you go out? I want to talk to this little fairy alone." Taehyung's grandmother said.