10

"Taehyung can you go out? I want to talk to this little fairy alone." Taehyung's grandmother said.

Taehyung nodded and left the room.

"You are Ahra, right?" The grandmother asked.
Ahra nodded and smiled.

"Can you do me a favour?"

"Yes of course."

After sometime Ahra came out of the room and sat beside Taehyung.

"What did she say?" Taehyung asked her.

"It's a secret." She said and smiled at him.

Taehyung looked at her confused but didn't ask further.

They sat like this for a while then Taehyung spoke.

"Won't you go home?"

"Umm.... no. I'll stay here with you."

"Let's sleep then."

They went inside the room and saw grandmother sleeping.

There was one another bed to sleep.

"Where will you sleep?" Ahra said and smiled. Taehyung smiled back and said.

"Don't worry. I am not sleepy." He said and sat beside his grandmother.

"Come... i'll help you sleep." Ahra said and took his hand.

She sat on the bed and placed Taehyung's head on her lap.

"What are you doing?"

"shhhh grandmother will wake up." Ahra said and started to caress his hair.

"Ahra.. what about you?"

"What about we do shifts? Now you sleep and when i'll feel sleepy i'll wake you up. Okay?" Ahra said and Taehyung nodded in his lap.

She caressed his hair until he fall asleep. Ahra looked at his sleepy face and then grandmother's words echoed in her ear.

You told him that he's your first friend but did he tell you that you are also his first friend?

She wanted to be nice to him as he was nice to her. He was hurt too just like her and he didn't have any friends to rely so Ahra planned to be his friend on which he can rely.

Ahra was feeling sleepy but she didn't want to spoil Taehyung's sleep so she slept in that sitting position.

In the morning

"Taehyung! Wake up!" Grandmother shouted and he slightly opened his eyes and found himself on Ahra's lap. He quickly woke up and then Ahra woke up too.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Taehyung asked her and helped her sit properly as her neck was hurting.

"Ahh... i don't know when i slept with you." Ahra said this and Taehyung became to blush. He slept whole night in her lap made him shy.

"Ahra...we have to go to school." Taehyung said and Ahra woke up immediately.

"I am going!" She said and ran to her home.

"She's too cute." Grandmother said and Taehyung smiled.

•••••••••••••••

At school

"Ahra... i wanna take you out today." Jungkook said to Ahra.

Ahra looked at him and smiled.

"Will you come with me?"

Ahra nodded.

Taehyung stayed away from them because Jungkook wasn't talking to him and he didn't want to disturb them.