20

Listen to this song while reading this part. You'll enjoy it🥺💕💜

"Where did Ahra go?" Ahra's mother said and started to find her in the home. She went to her room but she wasn't there. She then went to her own room and found a letter on the bed.

I love you mom. You did everything that a mother can do for her daughter but i wasn't a good daughter. I always made you worry about me. Don't think that i left you because you didn't take good care of me.I am leaving you so that you don't have to worry about me anymore. I am going to sleep in the river forever. Take good care of my father and i have asked Taehyung to help you. You don't have to give my school fee anymore. Sorry for being a burden.

                         ~ Your Lovely daughter Ahra

Ahra's mother read the letter and she ran towards the river.

••••••••

Taehyung read and his face became pale. She stood up and started to call out her name. He shouted her name but no one replied.

"AHRAAAAA!!!!" he shouted and sat on the ground weeping.

He stood up and started to run towards her home to find her. He ran but he fell down on the road because of the stone in his path. He fell and his knee started to bleed. He tried to walk further but in vain. A truck was coming in front. The truck was in a speed. He tried to move but he fell on the road.

*BANG!!!*

"Taehyung!!! Taehyung!!!" Ahra's mother shouted as she saw him on the road.

At the hospital

"We are sorry... the patient lost the left leg."

•••••••••

6 months later

"You cook so good." Taehyung's grandmother said to Ahra's mom.

"Thanks a lot." She said and smiled at her.

Taehyung and his grandmother were having lunch at Ahra's home.
Taehyung's grandmother's operation got done properly and she was all healthy now. Ahra's mother didn't have to pay Ahra's school fee. Everything was back to normal.

"You look handsome with the new grown hair.." Ahra's mother said and Taehyung shyly smiled.

"Lets go we are getting late." Taehyung said and they stood up.

At the hospital

"Where is she?" Taehyung asked the nurse. She pointed to the right and Taehyung looked there. Ahra was coming with the support in her hand to walk. She didn't have her left leg. Her hair had grown a bit and she was smiling brightly.

Taehyung looked at her and smiled. His eyes were filled with tears.

Ahra walked towards him with the support and Taehyung let her walk towards him. she finally walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"You are surprised, right?" Ahra said and smiled.

"Yes..." Taehyung said and kissed her forehead.

Ahra threw the support and landed on him. Both of them laughed and Taehyung hugged her to make her stable. Ahra hugged him back.

"I love you." Ahra said.

"I know you don't mean it.." Taehyung said and Ahra pulled back.

"You know i mean it." Ahra said and leaned in.

"Your mother is seeing us..." Taehyung whispered and moved back.

Ahra looked at her mother who was seeing both of them with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry she's the one who insisted me to ditch Jungkook for you." Ahra said and kissed him. Taehyung smiled and kissed her back. Then he picked her up.

"Hey! Your knee will hurt!" Ahra said.

"Nah... you are not that heavy!" Taehyung said and took her into the room.

He placed her on the bed. Ahra grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's get married."

"We are too young Ahra."

"So?"

"What will people think about us?"

"That we are desperate ?"

"EXACTLY!" Taehyung said and laughed then he stood straight.

Then Taehyung put the cap on her head and helped her eat.

Flashback

Ahra was about to walk into the river
when she heard someone coming towards the river. She hid behind a tree. It was Taehyung. He read the note and started to call out her name. He called her name several times but there was no reply. She looked at him and tears formed in her eyes but she didn't say anything.

Then he started to run towards her home. Ahra looked that he has gone so she started to walk into the river but then she heard something.. She heard Taehyung's scream. She ran there to see what had happened.

Taehyung was on the road with his knee bleeding and a truck was coming in front of him. She ran to save and so she did but the truck hit Ahra and  moved over her left leg.

Ahra's mother came there and saw Taehyung. But with Taehyung she saw her daughter dying there. She took both of them to the hospital.

But Ahra's condition was too bad and she lost her left leg and there were other injuries too.

End of flashback

Taehyung helped Ahra in eating and then Jungkook came in the room.

"How are you feeling now?" Jungkook asked Ahra.

"Perfect." She said and smiled.

"Oh Jungkook.." Taehyung said and he saw him.

"I just came to tell you that i got a girlfriend." He said and shyly smiled.

"Thank God!" Taehyung and Ahra said together and three of them laughed together.

He left after talking for a while and Ahra pulled him.

"Sing that song for me.. i want to sleep."

Taehyung nodded and sang the song for her.

Even if I don't stay
Everything will be okay
(Okay, okay)

Taehyung sang and Ahra went to sleep.

"Can i love you Kim Ahra?" Taehyung asked her as she was sleeping like a baby.

"Please." She said and placed her hand on his.

The end