Introduction

Welcome to my sixth winglet!

I know, third NightWing winglet out of all six of my winglets. BUT TO BE FAIR IT WAS REQUESTED! I promise to get some SandWings, SeaWings, MudWings, HiveWings, LeafWings, and SilkWings in. I am, however, waiting for the third arc to conclude before doing HiveWings, LeafWings, SilkWings, and IceWings, seeing as how the next protagonist is Queen Snowfall. I hope I don't have to redo Hailstorms :)

WARNING: this book contains spoilers for everything up to the sixth book.

EXTREME WARNING: in this book, I will make Secretkeeper have some dreams. They will involve quite a bit of violence. It is not very descriptive and if you've read the WoF books (which you must have, duh) it isn't terrible. Just a slight warning. The first time she has a dream like this is in the chapter: Siblings... . If you read Siblings... , feel free to comment "that wasn't so bad" or "it doesn't need a warning". If I have over 20 people say that, I'll probably take this warning down but if one person thanks me for it, it is going to stay up. It was just saying just in case someone needs it, that's all. Also, don't treat your siblings like that, BE NICE!

You have been warned.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!