ā loss āž ā”€ kagehina (kenhina)

𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬ᵏᵃᵍᵉʸᵃᵐᵃ ᵗᵒᵇⁱᵒ ˣ ʰⁱⁿᵃᵗᵃ ˢʰᵒʸᵒ ⁽ᵏᵒᶻᵘᵐᵉ ᵏᵉⁿᵐᵃ⁾_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬
ᵏᵃᵍᵉʸᵃᵐᵃ ᵗᵒᵇⁱᵒ ˣ ʰⁱⁿᵃᵗᵃ ˢʰᵒʸᵒ
⁽ᵏᵒᶻᵘᵐᵉ ᵏᵉⁿᵐᵃ⁾
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

a sharp knock came from the front door, startling the orange haired boy who had just started to doze off as he stands up from the sofa with no hesitation. "sorry," his boyfriend, kenma,who had been playing video games next to him says, feeling a tad bit guilty. hinata turns to look at him, smiling as he did so. "it's okay," he says, knowing kenma was too unbothered to check who it had been amyways. he leans in to kiss kenma's forehead before walking over to the front door.

the person must've really wanted to see hinata as their knocks had gone from soft ones to rather loud and desperate ones. he doesn't hesitate and opens the door to reveal an anxious looking kageyama.

hinata parts his chapped lips, fog slowly forming from the way he breathed. raising a brow, seeing as kageyama had come to his house which was rather unsual ever since their breakup. plus it had been late at night and snowing hard at that. upon realizing so, a quick wave of concern washes over the boy as he realizes kageyama had been standing in temperature this cold.

"are you okay?"

he quickly asks with concern laced around his words, his hands instantly grips tightly on kageyama's shoulders as the boy tensed up. he looks up at hinata with furrowed eyebrows as if not wanting the boy to touch him.

"please, don't touch me."

somehow these words made hinata feel as though he had did something horrible. quickly hinata retreats his hands away from him, frowning as he gestures kageyama to enter his house.

"no, it's fine. i'm just here to have a quick talk."

"i know but we can talk inside─"

"hinata, it's fine. please, just listen to me."

kageyama seemed to be rather shakened up, as if this was important and he had to tell hinata as soon as possible. looking around the place, making sure no one was around to see or hear him. when he's positive no one's around, he turns back to face hinata. parting his lips and taking a deep breath, before speaking.

"i still love you."

kageyama's strained of desperation and hurt. you could see it in his eyes. sorrow filled tears as his chest huffed to take a breath. his hand wrapped around the other boy's wrist causing him to tense up─ it had been awhile since he's touched him.

his knuckles visibly shaking, hinata couldn't tell if it was because of the the cold or simply because he was scared. he couldn't tell from the way kageyama had his head down, he lets out a shaky breath. slowly his head rises, with blue eye full of panic and anxiety. hinata had never seen kageyama so anxious in his life, it almost made him feel bad. hinata feels as though guilty.