ā love like you āž ā”€ t. satori Ɨ reader

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮ᵗᵉⁿᵈᵒᵘ ˢᵃᵗᵒʳⁱ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
ᵗᵉⁿᵈᵒᵘ ˢᵃᵗᵒʳⁱ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

it was in the evening at shiratorizawa's gymnasium where they had their regular practise when goshiki suddenly finds himself sitting next to y/n. they were well acquainted, seeing that y/n is his senior's girlfriend.

goshiki with sweat running down his forehead, couldn't help but stare at y/n. she was a lovely bright fellow with the sweetest laugh and the warmest smile. goshiki wondered how'd she ended up with someone like tendou. he clears his throat, hesitantly. it catches y/n attention as she looks at him with raised brows. "hey, y/n... not to be rude or anything but why tendou-san?" he starts.

y/n seemed to smile, tilting her head at the boy. "hmm...?" she starts, "tendou, huh?" she says softly before looking over to her boyfriend practising his usual blocks. she chuckles, causing goshiki to tense up, hoping he hadn't offended her. "y-yeah... i mean he's a fun guy but why him?" he adds. y/n doesn't reply for a moment, staring at her lover with adoration before laughing a bit.

"well... let me tell you a story!" she suddenly exclaims, turning back to goshiki causing him to jump a bit as he nods furiously. "it was during secondary school..."

y/n remembered it like it had been written on the back of her hand.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"don't be friends with him, he's a monster," her best friend had whispered into her ear. y/n's eyes widened at this, suddenly feeling a shiver running itself down her spine. "m-monster?" she questions in which her best friend nods furiously,, "yeah, just look at him! he looks so creepy and he's always so quiet, observing everyone," f/n pointed out.

it had been during breaktime where the students were allowed to play around in the playground. f/n and y/n had been planning on playing together until they stumbled the strange looking kid sitting alone in the corned. wanting to approach him to play with, f/n stops her. "you're kinda right..." y/n whispers back as she stared at the boy. f/n widens their eyes once more, "even his name means yokai, y/n!" they say allowing y/n to shiver more. "eek!" she cries out.

"come! let's go," f/n says, pulling her away quickly. y/n nods, following suite, though her eyes trained on the boy. soon after, y/n played with the other kids, laughing as they chased each other. playing just like kids normally would do.

and that's how it was the next day, and the day after that, and so on. tendou would sit alone in the corner, occasional kids passing him as they made fun of him. tendou remained the same, unwavering as he looks down at his hands, ignoring them. y/n always stared. even in classes now. her eyes would find their way to that red headed boy.