ā heart turbulence āž ā”€ s. eita Ɨ reader

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞ˢᵉᵐⁱ ᵉⁱᵗᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
ˢᵉᵐⁱ ᵉⁱᵗᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

a big breath of relief escapes the boy's lungs as he smiled to himself, seeing that he'd be the only one to sit by himself─ even getting the seat besides the window at that! shiratorizawa's volleyball team had been on a trip which required a plane flight to get there. semi had been quite worried at first, not wanting to sit next to goshiki or tendou (considering both of them were annoying) but semi got lucky and had to sit by himself.

there was only one problem though─ this was semi's first time flying and he was scared shitless. he didn't want to admit it but he was. his fingers trembled a bit as he sat down, attempting to calm his nerves. "you'll be fine..." he repeats these words under his breath as he looks out the small window─ okay, maybe sitting next to the window wasn't such a great idea.

adrenaline floods his system, pumping and beating so hard they might have escaped his body. his heart felt as if they'd explode if he hadn't calm himself down in that instant. the adrenaline surges so fast he could almost vomit, tasting thick saliva in his throat.

his small panic moment get interrupted when he feels someone sitting down next to him. his shoulders eases up a bit at the thought of someone being seated next to him. "hey!" a sudden voice speaks up. semi's eye seemed to twitch in annoyance as he lets out an excruciating long sighs. and here he'd been hoping for a quiet person to just sit back and sleep like the rest. he glances at the person─ it was a girl, she'd been around his age, a bit average looking but also kind of cute. semi rolls his eyes, looking away as he ignored her.

"..." he's silent, still trying to calm his nerves as he mumbles the same words under his breath. the girl notices this and frowns a bit, blinking. "are you okay?" she questions. "..." he remains silent, sinking deeper into his seat. god, this couldn't have possibly gone worst. the girl blinks, tilting her head. "what's your name? i'm y/n l/n," she introduces herself politely. semi frowns, trying his best to turn his body away as he pretends to look out the window, "...." he gulps nervously─ not at the girl, at the fact that they had been way up in the sky right now.

y/n frowns, pursing her lips together. "heeeyyyy, we're going to be sitting together for hours, y'know, i probably won't see you again after this but the least you can do is talk back," she says, a bit upset as she waves a hand in front of the boy causing him to click his tongue. "the name's semi eita, now, can you please shut it?" he finally snaps, eyes looking over at the girl finally. "..." her eyes widened for a moment before faltering into a deep frown, "hhmph!" she crosses her arm, sinking into her own seat. semi sighs, rolling his eyes as he turns back to the window.

if she had known someone as grumpy as him was sitting next to her, she would've traded with her friend. y/n had also been on the flight for a school trip and seeing that another school was also going, y/n and her friends had planned on purposely sitting next to boys thwy thought were cute─ and god, did y/n regret picking the hot but kinda grumpy guy. she grumbles under her breath before sighing deeply. maybe she had gone out of line. suddenly speaking to a stranger so comfortably.