ā she āž ā”€ y. hitoka Ɨ reader

𝐬𝐡𝐞ʸᵃᶜʰⁱ ʰⁱᵗᵒᵏᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝐬𝐡𝐞
ʸᵃᶜʰⁱ ʰⁱᵗᵒᵏᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

am I allowed to look at her like that?

e/c eyes trained on the small petite girl as she runs along the gymnasium, trying to keep up with whatever was going on with the boys. y/n heart seemed to swell as she lets out a small giggle, even when looking at her panicked face. she wonders when was the last time her best friend looked so passionate about something as managing a group of boys.

could it be wrong when she's just so nice to look at?

y/n's thoughts are interrupted when she sees the girl running back to where she had been standing with her hands inside her pockets, back leaning against the wall. yachi smiled brightly, slowing down her pace as she gets in front of the girl, though droplets of sweat falls down from her bangs to her forehead. "y/n-chan! you came!" she exclaims, happily.

a small laugh escapes y/n's lips, though all she wanted to do was kiss the girl. she shakes her head, cheeks blushed in a light shade of pink. she brushes her hand on yachi's forehead, "you're sweating so much," she points out in which yachi blushes red, quickly pulling away. "s-sorry!" she exclaims, shy all of the sudden. "today's very busy..." she explains, "the boys' practice matches starts tomorrow so they wanted to fit in as much as training they can today."

y/n nods, acknowledging, though, she couldn't care less to be honest. she'd only been here to see her, knowing she'd also be gone for a few days. "i see," she says, slowly sliding her back on the wall as she sits down. yachi sees this and giggles, doing the same thing. "i'm so tired!" yachi exclaims cutely, stretching her arms in the air. y/n watches her in adoration before smiling sweetly. "come," she says, not giving yachi a chance to react and grabs ahold of her shoulders, pushing her to lay down on her thighs. "eh─?" yachi manages before completely laying on y/n's thighs. she blinks, dumbfounded and turns to looks up at her. y/n replies with a grin, laughing sheepishly.

yachi blushes, laughing as well.

and she smells like lemongrass and sleep,

and with that, she turns slowly to look at the boys play, head still resting gently on y/n's lap. y/n feels her heart skip a beat at how adorable she'd been, biting her bottom lip to refrain herself from yelling at the top of her lungs at how happy she'd felt. "thank you for coming again, y/n-chan..." yachi suddenly speaks, softly as she always has. "i really needed someone to lean on to... kiyoko couldn't make it today cause she has some work to do..."

y/n smiled, though yachi couldn't see, she still did so. she always did. "of course..." she says, running her fingers through her light golden locks. smooth and soft they were, easily slipping through her fingers. as she's doing so, she catches a whiff of her shampoo scent and smiled. peaches.