❝ shh! ❞ ─ s. kiyoomi × reader

⚠SPOILER WARNING FOR THE MANGA⚠

𝐬𝐡𝐡!
ᵏⁱʸᵒᵒᵐⁱ ˢᵃᵏᵘˢᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

[ 𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓾! ]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

excitement pumps through the girl's veins as she bites down on her bottom lip. having been so close yet so far from her lover had surely to be exciting. gripping tightly onto her phone as her lover texts her where they were going to─ (country name).

"fuck yeah!" the girl shouts in her room, falling back into her bed as she squealed. it surely wasn't easy having your boyfriend become a professional volleyball player, having him go from time to time. though, it was still entertaining watching him play. it was a big relief to y/n, knowing sakusa was in her city at this very moment.

they had met during high school. y/n had been the one to confess first, having been head over heels for the boy─ most people found it weird on why she'd even like the boy but she just did. it took them awhile to work though due to sakusa's difficult nature in communicating (or rather him not wanting to communicate) but they managed through, making it up until this point.

y/n smiled when her phone vibrates again, looking down as she giggled.

_____

mj🥰
we just arrived a few hours ago

mj🥰
it'll be an important game so i won't get to see u till about a few days

mj🥰
you got it?

crackhead👹
yes!!!! omg im so excited tho!!!!

crackhead👹
what hotel are y'all sleeping in tho :3

mj🥰
y/n, don't even try anything

crackhead👹
im not!!!

crackhead👹
just tell me omg

mj🥰
uhh, [hotel name]?

_____

y/n's mouth drops at the mention of the hotel, knowing it had been close by to her place. she knows her lover wouldn't appreciate her going against his words but come on now─ who would miss a chance of meeting your significant other a little early than expected?