5. Azam Palpatine

Rey looked out the windows the whole way to wherever her master had planned on taken her.

It had been so long since she saw something more than shadows and lightning that she couldn't keep her eyes away... the days of sun and the hot sand seamed far away too.

Right now as she traveled faster than light and saw a blur of stars the space and blue, her eyes were wide open.

It was beautiful.

As she had thought before, her grandfather hadn't been capable of joining her on this journey but he had given very clear instructions not only to her but to the troopers that were with her.

They had a type of gun which she called lightning, as she didn't know the name but knew they shoot fast, and instead of feeling like they were protecting her she felt like they would use them against her in any moment.

"We're close, Miss Azam" A trooper told her and she nodded.

She was still a child, she should follow orders and ask questions, not lead soldiers or make decitions.

Once they got there Rey had to hide her dissapointment.

Rey wanted to go somewhere different from Exegol, not a different version of it.

She tightened her cloack around her and put her hood on, preparing to go out.

They landed in the middle of what Rey called a big puddle, with not that many trees around them but a lot of fog.

The minute she started descending from the ship she felt chills going down her spine, she felt  watched and not by the soldier that were with her. The fog didn't help at all, the mind can play tricks on everyone, but it is even worst for the kids, as the noises of the creatures of this place left her wondering where they would be... how they looked... if they were going to hurt her, the trees silhouettes weren't helping either.

And there was something more, somthing intense, something calling for her. Just as her grandfather had said. This place was strong with the force.

The troopers walked behind her, giving her insructions to get to the cave. There was really no need, as Rey could feel it's call, but she felt better knowing that there was someone else with her.

She concentrated every step of the way to feel the force and connect with it and an abrupt noise of something cracking scared her, she quickly took her saber from her belt and turned it on, spinning to search for whatever made the noise.

"We're sorry, everything's fine miss, we steped on some old bones." One of the troopers told her.

The others had taken a few steps back when they saw her ignite the saber. They knew she was a child, but they also knew who she was familiar with and had seen her fight before.

There was something sinister on seeing a kid with her face covered, ready to fight as they lunge with their weapon towards you.

"Hurry up" Rey said and put her saber away, hoping that they couldn't see how much she wa shaking.

Finally, they found it.

"We need your weapons, Miss Palpatine" the trooper in charge said.

"Why?"

"The emperor said that you wouldn't need your weapon and asked for us to take it before you went inside" he explained.

"But it's mine."

"It is, we're just following orders. We'll give it back to you as soon as you get out." The trooper wouldn't hesitate on restraining Azam and taking her lightsaber if she didn't cooperate, he was a soldier not a care taker after all and didn't have much patience.