15. Strong minds

She started walking backwards keeping one hand on the rocks near her to balance, this wasn't the best place to be in in case she had to fight, but with her head and her limp this was the best.

The sounds were getting closer and in a turn she finally encountered him.

Azam reacted just in time to cover her face and stop his lightsaber.

"Kylo Ren..." she murmured.

The tall masked figure didn't say a thing, instead he charged against her and she ran.

Her foot would have to wait.

They fought up hill until Azam's foot bent and she slid down a little.

Kylo took advantage and extended his hand forward, stopping her with the force.

Azam was grateful that her hood was on when he pulled her close.

Kylo was as curious as he was mad at this girl.

She kept crossing his path, he wanted to know why.

Who she was... who she worked for... why did he feel the force within her.

Kylo tried to look into her mind but was not so surprised to find it impossible.

"The girl I've heard so much about" he said.

She tried breaking free, only one of her arms had loosened up, but she would wait for the perfect moment to attack.

Kylo circled her.

The hood kept him from looking at her face, but he could see that her eyes glowed a little and she was pale.
He wasn't sure if that was what she looked like when they first met years ago.

"The droid, where is it?" He said putting the lightsaber near her neck.

Azam broke free and activated her lightsaber swinging at Kylo's legs but he avoided her.

They now stood one in front of another.

Kylo tried searching again inside her mind.

"I thought you wanted me" Azam said trying to distract him, she could feel his energy trying to pull at her mind, so she took it and did the same.

Not to her surprise his mind was also hard to manipulate.

She tried physically attacking, but she was tired.

Her technique wasn't the best in this moment.

She felt weaker and weaker with every step and Kylo managed to get to her.

"The map... you've seen it" he said with surprise.

Azam grunted and tried charging at him with the energy she had left but Kylo blocked her.

"Sir, Resistance fighters are coming, we need more troops" a voice said interrupting them.

"Pull the division out, forget the droid. We have what we need" The girl was tired, so this time Kylo was able to put her to sleep.

He caught her and swooped her up in his arms, carrying her to the ship.

"Miss... the droid is escaping, the First Order troop-" Kylo heard the voices on Azam's communicator and ripped off that thing.

Whoever this girl was, she had come with companion. They didn't need to know where she was and she shouldn't be allowed to reach them either.

Kylo got fast to the ship and hurried the troopers that were just standing there looking at him as he carried the girl inside.