three

"i'm getting butterflies." mingi excitingly said, i looked at him with an annoyed expression as i pressed the doorbell button.

the camera beeped and i waved at it, the door unlocked and i pushed it open and saw kyunghee first. i just felt that mingi would be nervous right about this moment so i looked at him and he looked back at me with his brows raised, like he was wondering why i looked at him with such a curious face.

i looked away without hinting anything and walked inside, "hey!!" mina cheerfully greeted, "hey." i replied, then looked around. but mina blocked my view and said, "yuqi and shuhua are frying chicken nuggets!" she whooped. "so her girlfriend came over? i'm not surprised." i chuckled.

"yuqi has a wha-?" wooyoung stopped his sentence midway and covered his mouth. mina walked over to the door where he was standing and she nodded her head proudly. and to be honest, i wouldn't be surprised if any of us dated a girl. we're pretty much gays. except for kyunghee.

i sat on the couch and mingi followed, sitting beside me. i didn't mind him and just looked at kyunghee who was picking and eating fries near the kitchen counter. she nodded as a greeting and i nodded back.

i couldn't help but notice mingi nod as well, so i looked at him with a blank expression whilst kyunghee was back to being busy watching yuqi in her view. mingi smiled at me, "thanks." he randomly said. i noticed that wooyoung and san hugged because of the cringe, silently screaming at mingi, or me? i glared at them.

i sighed and stood up, "stay there." i told mingi when he was about to stand up, he sat back down then pouted. it's okay since he can see kyunghee from here, right?

i walked over to kyunghee on the counter and sat on one of the tall chairs, "yuqi's parents are gone now, right?" i asked, kyunghee nodded, then gestured that i could eat some fries while waiting. i shook my head, then she stared into my soul, "what?" i asked, nervous chuckling right after.

kyunghee sighed, "what's with bringing mingi?" she asked, i looked at mingi and he was watching me with his brows raised, i looked back at kyunghee because she was about to look at mingi - i quickly answered, "just!" i startled myself with my panic voice, then i cleared my throat when kyunghee looked at me again, "just- because." i answered. and since kyunghee knows that i don't like talking about my personal feelings, i just let her assume that mingi and i have a thing.

"should we set up the bed here?" jiwoo walked over to me and kyunghee, then told mingi and his friends to stand up, "since you guys are here. you're helping with setting the place up."

yuqi's living room was the best place to chill in. since their sofa surrounds with the walls, it looks very comfortable with a mattress in the middle, it looks like a giant bed.

i sat down beside jiwoo because i feel the most comfortable doing skinship with her, then i leaned over to her. i looked at mingi, he was flat on his chest on the couch whilst kyunghee was sitting beside him on the mattress. mission accomplished i guess? i asked myself.

"i thought you brought mingi because you two were dating. but i guess not?" jiwoo mumbled to me. mina looked at us with an excited and curious expression. i shook my head and hands, "no way."

"so it was kyunghee, huh?" jiwoo asked, i nodded and avoided eye contact with her by watching yuqi set the tv.

to be honest, i lowkey.. wanted.. mingi to sit.. beside me. but nevermind, it was just a random thought i had days ago, i guess right now i'm fine with having wooyoung on the couch beside me.