Arc {1:1} White Moonlight Of The Campus King

Welcome fellow transmigration and system book readers!

This is my first book about systems and multiple transmigrations, as you may know, the story plot may be cliche and you probably have read a plot like this somewhere before. But this story and its plot came out personally in my mind, therefore it's considered fictional.

The first Arc is a tragic one though.

Enjoy reading~

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Arc 1:1-The Soul Fulfilling System

Lin Changying was so bored of her life, no job, no work, just lying on the hospital bed diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and reading novels in Wattpad about transmigration stories. She had the perfect life, but no love life and she would soon die a virgin in her age of 28. The stories that she reads makes her jealous to no end, she really wanted to do that too...

Seeing that she was just laying down, not a single sound could be heard...all was so peaceful and yet her soul had to leave her body now, her breath running out and fell into a deep slumber...

She knows that her wish was too impossible to be true, then she heard a sound in her head if it isn't just her imagination.

[Host chosen! Hi, Host! I'm so lucky to meet a pure soul like you, you are bounded to me onwards and you will have eternal life.]

It was the most unbelievable thing that occurred in her whole life, that she would actually have a system! She was actually the lucky one to have this system.

'Oh my, truly unbelievable'

[Host! knowing that you already know I'm your system, I would just like to inform you about my section type. I am "Soul Fullfilling" system.]

'Um...I know you are going to send me to worlds, but is there any chance that I can choose plots?'

[Yes of course you are allowed, Host. Here are the selections, each story differ and are leveled with difficulty from 1 to 10:

Lvl 1: 5000 reward points.
-Surrogate Mother
-The Bodyguard
-Dragon's Dessert

Lvl 2: 6000 reward points
-Genius President
-Master's Concubine
-Inccubus Vampire

More plots would be unlocked as soon as two worlds are completed.]

'Um...ok then, I'll choose Genius President.', Lin Changying knew this stories was mature just by knowing their titles.

[Yes Host, Prepare for immediate transport! Good luck Beautiful Host!]

Lin Changying could now open her eyes and a bright light entered her view, a large mirror was in front of her bed. The original owner must have loved to look at the mirror every time to check her appearance and now Lin Changying could see the reason why as she stared at herself in the big mirror.

Lin Changying was a gorgeous blonde haired woman with emerald lustrous eyes, she was genuinely surprised at her body proportions and was troubled by her big chest and curvaceous body. Lin Changying is a half blooded foreigner because her mother is a pure blooded american, while Lan Zhen wasn't because his mother was pure Chinese and so was his father. She shook her head as she had more important things to do.

'Doesn't this mean that I have bar stats too?',she asked. Curious about her stats.

[Yes, Host. Showing your Statistics.

Charm: 92/100 High
Beauty: 95/100 High
Intelligence: 76/200 Low
Appearance: 99/100 High
Sensuality: 99/100 High
Skills: All Are Mastered Perfect
Luck:100/100 Perfect]