Arc {1:3} Bai Lijian

Arc 1:3- Sharing A Kiss

"Ms. Lin and Mr. Bai, I'm afraid this is not the right time to get chummy with each other. You two can do that some other time, for now, please just listen to my lessons."

Lin Changying and Bai Lijian garnered the whole class's attention, everyone eyeing them in amazement and stupefaction. Throwing questions with their eyes, if they were permitted, they would have been firing questions that is in their mind now.

'No way! Is the Campus King and Campus Belle dating each other!?'

'Unbelievable! An amazing sight to behold at, I've never seen Bai Lijian wake up in class before nor talk to any of our classmate!'

'Ship! I really ship this two hehe.'

And many more thoughts were formed regarding their interaction, Lin Changying blushed and tried to pull her hand but Bai Lijian tightened his grip but not so tight.

The whole class cooed in unison at their interaction causing the teacher to be mad, but seeing the sweet and beautiful girl's blushing face dumbfounded him more than anything. Finding the situation embarrassing, Lin Changying decided to talk.

"Can you please let go of my hand now?"

Lin Changying looked forward to him saying yes and letting go if her hand but it was the very opposite of what he did, he stood up surprising everyone. And lifted her up in a princess carry, carrying her out of the classroom just like that.

"What the hell!"

"What was that about?"

"Did you just see that?"

"Are those two in a relationship or something? Like what the fuck?"

"OMFG!"

They created a ruckus inside the class that even the teacher could not handle, outside the room was the two figures.

"Um...where are you taking me? We'll be going in a detention if we skip class..."

Lin Changying could see the dangerous glint in his eyes coupled with an evil smirk on his lips.

"Please let me down, this is very inappropriate."

Seeing that the guy had no intentions to put her down, she raised her hand and pushed his chest a little bit. Her arms were snaked around his nape if ever he let's her go suddenly.

"Mr.Bai, please let me down now...!"

Lin Changying was panicking as she saw where he was heading, he was exiting out of the Campus and there was a black limousine parked right in front of the entrance gate of the University.

"Mr.Bai!?"

"Call me Lijian."

Lin Changying fell into a swirl of stupor, hearing what he said sounded so wrong in her mind. Why would she want to call him that?

[Say Lin-Chan, his favor for you is at 80%, you might become his white moonlight as expected.]

Lin Changying raised her eyebrow, so there was also a percent of how he likes her?

'His feelings is at 80%, then what was his favor when we had yet talked?'

[It was 58% as your beauty and body just attracted him.]

Lin Changying also wanted to know about Zhuang Yingsu.

'What about the Female Lead then?'

[It is at 0% because they had not yet met.]