Arc {1:7} Bai Lijian

Arc 1:7- Misunderstandings and Soul Binding Process Broken

  "Sit down class! I'm about to announce your rankings!"

  Mr. Gu Ling entered the Special Elite Class and told the students to sit down, he was glowing this day. He looked so happy.

  "I am proud of someone because he has finally been able to study seriously and reach up to our lessons, however, it is even more too amazing to know that he is a genius since he has aced all the tests and all projects. Therefore, I am proud to say that, Bai Lijian, is our Cum Laude."

  Everyone nodded and agreed, they all had noticed the Campus King's behavior lately. He is not sleeping in class anymore, though his attention was on a certain someone. Therefore, he managed to Ace all tests because there was a legend that he was a former valedictorian during his highschool days.

  "Wow! I bet it's Lin Changying who inspired him!"

  "I know right! Having such a gorgeous fiancee would naturally inspire you."

   Everyone was amazed at his ability to bounce back into rankings, it turns out that he is very intelligent. However, the first ranked student girl who is Fang Lihua did not like the situation. She originally has a crush on the Campus King but to get her surpassed by him was an another situation.

  Fang Lihua hated Lin Changying for making him motivated and despised her so much for no reason. Her hate grew up to the next level when she opened the University's forum and the news of them being engaged was too enraging.

  "The pageant for Miss Campus Belle title is starting soon in February, YingYing. You are the reigning winner, it's impossible for someone else to beat your beauty. Besides, you are the most beautiful one in our campus anyway."

Mu Xue was like a broken play record that is chattering, her mouth continuously spouted nonsense.

"Participating in this pageant would not affect your grades, Ling Ling! You will still be the second honor."

  Mu Xue chattered at Special Elite Class, Lin Changying kept quiet and listened to her. She was weak this morning, she didn't knew why.

  [Host, that's because, everytime you bind yourself with a man. You give the half of your soul to them for them to be your soulmate. And when the sould binding process is completed, your souls won't be separated even in the next lifetimes.]

  'So Bai Lijian is my soulmate?'

   [Yes, soon enough, his soul will be binded to you but never let him bind with someone else now. If you let him have intercourse with someone other than you, your soul binding that has not yet been completed will be cancelled.]

   'In other words, I must not let him have intercourse with other women?'

  [Affirmative, Lin-Chan.]

  'Maybe he won't touch another woman if I win the Pageant that this Mu Xue is talking about.'

  [It's worth a try, Lin-Chan.]

  "Right, this pageant is a chance to make him fall in love with me more."

  Mu Xue grew excited because of Lin-Chan's words, she knew it! She still loves the President!

  "I knew it! You still love the President!"

  Her outburst made everyone look at them, even receiving the attention of the Campus King. Bai Lijian was shocked at Mu Xue's words, what did she say? Did she just say that Lin Changying still loves that Bastard? A sudden surge of anger and the agility to go berserk. After they made love, she loves someone!? How could this be!

  His anger seeped out of his control that some of his buddies gossipped like women,

  "Bai Lijian is weird today eh, he looks angry."

  "Yeah, he looks scary. It feels like it's the end of the world."

  "I wonder what's the cause of his anger."

  Lin Changying said no more as she didn't want to let the girl misunderstand anymore. Meanwhile Bai Lijian was bathing in rage as he didn't even hear her clearing the accusation.

   After their class was over, Lin Changying tried to talk to Bai Lijian. He talked to her back but something was a bit off, like he merely responds to her now.

   They continued their bed activities for a while and soon their little cold argum has been solved, without both if them even knowing.

   "Listen, Lijian. About the pageant-"

   "I don't want you to participate."

   He cut her off rudely as if not wanting to hear something out of her mouth, Lin Changying felt a bit embarrassed and decided to stay silent. Everyone at the University knew their engagement already, because even the media who pays attention to both famed family are actively spying on them all day.

   It was even posted at the school's website, at the forum where you can announce everything without getting revealed.

   "Lijian..."

   Lin Changying watched the man's back while he retreated, he left her standing in the corridor of the school's hallway. Bai Lijian bitterly recalled Lin Changying and Mu Xue's conversation a week ago, he didn't want to hear Lan Zhen's name coming out of her mouth or anything that is related to him.

    What was the use of having her body when he doesn't have her heart yet? Useless... everything was useless...all the efforts that he had done.

   Everything happened seems so fast in just three months, Bai Lijian wasn't accompanying her anymore. More like, he does not find her anymore and she would always hear rumours running around like,

"Did you just see that Fang Lihua around the Campus King earlier? I saw both of them walking together in some weird street filled with hotels yesterday."

"Yeah, men problems. That Fang Lihua was originally a slut, I heard she slept with many men in the University."

  "Not only Fang Lihua, I saw Zhuang Yingsu got into his car! I think he brought her to his home."

  "Yuck! I thought that Zhuang Yingsu is a conservative and strict woman, never thought she's a whore too!"

  Lin Changying felt disturbed and anxious at what she heard, what had happened?, How come it became like this? Did he not fulfill his promise? Did he...

  A pain seered across her heart, she did not know what to feel. Her emotions were mixing in, she calmed herself down and will talk to Bai Lijian.

  After a day in the University, Lin Changying could only rest in her bedroom. Feeling the soft cushion under her as she laid in the bed, she remembered their first night. She softly laughed as tears slowly left her eyes, suddenly a pain bursted throughout her whole body.

  "Ahhhh!!"

  A glowing bubble appeared around her then popped like a bubble, it was like something broke and snapped.

  [Lin-Chan, oh no! The sould binding process has been interrupted, Bai Lijian is sleeping with someone else!]

  Baobei worriedly said, the system felt betrayed for it's host. Looking at Lin Changying who moaned in pain, the system decided to give her a medicine. Thinking of the Second Male Lead, this time, the second Male Lead committed a sinful mistake. Baobei thought.

  He bonded with the Female Lead.