Arc {2:9} Xander Louis Scott

Arc {2: 9} - Flirting in the President's Office

Hanzo glanced at Cerila after the call with Xander, he felt disappointment somewhere in his heart.

"Mr. Akaido, which part of this is supposed to be cleaned after using?"

Hanzo wanted to tell her to call him by his first name but his shyness got the best of him and decided to keep it to himself, that was right, he needs to control himself first because...

This woman...is Xander's fiancee.

"The one at the bottom usually goes first."

He pointed it and Cerila immediately nodded in understanding, after all the lessons and activities in the Shooting Ground Area, Cerila learned and experienced many knew things.

She glanced at her watch and it was already 2 pm in the afternoon, she still had time to head to the company.

"I guess I'll be going first, I still have matters to do somewhere. Thank you for your help."

Cerila bowed to Hanzo and to the Coach before excusing herself.

'Baobei, have you gathered Hanzo's information?'

[Yes, Host.]

'Let me see.'

[Hanzo Akaido, the supposed to be best friend of the female lead in the story plot.

Hanzo is born in a yakuza family in Japan, but his heart wished to be an assassin. He followed his mother, rather than his father who's the original head of the Yakuza family and left Japan to train in the America as an assassin together with his Mom who is a secret agent assassin of some Mafia organization.

Since 10 years old, he met Wendy who was originally a slave to the Mafia organization and began to befriend her. Causing their relationship to be of some brothers and sisters, Hanzo has yet to develop his feelings for the female lead after Cerila died. Wendy soon escaped the grasp of the Mafia Organization by getting some of Hanzo's help.

Hanzo is Xander's cousin, the two met in the Mafia Organization when they were 14 years old and studied together intl the same school until graduation.]

'What! He is Xander's cousin?! But does he know me as his cousin's fiancee then?!'

[For now, I can't provide information on that. I need to do some researching first before digging further for more info.]

'I see...'

Cerila felt worried of her identity, if Xander knew that she began her training. He might do something...

.

.

.

.
When she rushed to her office, she saw Kyfer burying his face on his laptop and seemed to be troubled.

"Pfft...You okay there?"

Cerila giggled a bit before deciding to garner his attention.

Kyfer who was still immersed in his work heard a very tempting giggle which came from someone he was sure that he knew, he turned his head to meet Cerila in a stunning black fitted outfit.

Realizing that he was having improper thoughts about her, he shook his head and smiled at her arrival.

"Thank God you are here! Come and help me finish your damned work! It's too much, my head is going to explode."

Kyfer glared at her while pouting with his arms crossed at his chest, Cerila removed her white furred cloak and put it down beside Kyfer's table before leaning towards his computer and assisted him.

"No, you idiot. You must do it like this! The man is obviously asking for assistance in his business that is why he asked for a contract, we can collect the cheque in return."

Cerila pointed out many mistakes, Kyfer could only groan in embarrassment and continue learning from her.

A few minutes later, Kyfer stretched his arms and looked at the woman beside him.

He noticed Cerila's side profile and it seemed to be.... enticing?

He was forced to gulp his saliva and quickly distracted himself, what the heck was he thinking?

But once again, his eyes unconsciously glanced at her side profile again and her hair the fell down on the side of her face mesmerized him.

And again, Kyfer realized that he was ogling her and wanted to facepalm himself. He was thinking immoral thoughts about his Boss!

Was he beginning to have feelings for his Boss?

No it can't be...

"Hm...I think this project needs Xander's opinion. I will get his opinion on this matter first..."

His thoughts were cut off by her, he immediately felt depressed. He can't possibly like her, he is the President's fiancee.

After all, if he liked her. He will go against the most powerful ruler in their country in order to own her.

What could a mere assistant like him do?

For the first time, Kyfer felt so helpless and heavy in his heart.

He watched Cerila walk out of the door, carrying his laptop with her, leaving him alone...

Once again, helplessness came to haunt him.

"Sir..."

Cerila knocked on Xander's office door before entering and came in when no one answered.

She looked around his office and no one was there, therefore she decided to leave a message on his table and the laptop open for him to see.

Just as she was turning around, a half naked Xander was standing in front of her.
He was rubbing his black hair with a white towel and his perfect eight packed and were glistening.

He was only in his black slacks and his other hand grabbing his favourite black coat on top of his shoulder.

Really....

Cerila almost had a nose bleed at the sight of his perfect toned muscular body.

"You could've just called my name, Babe."

His hoarse voice sounded so eerily sexy in her ears, did his office had some sort of a bathroom?

"I need you to take a look at this."

Cerila shrugged off his flirtatious words and presented the laptop to him, Xander grimly looked at the laptop in her hands.

"What's this about?"

Xander playfully leaned closer to her body, doing it on purpose.

"Sir! Get a hold of yourself!"

Cerila slightly pushed his handsome face away from her using her soft palm, Xander felt the soft sensation on his lips.

Gazing at her slender hand, he felt some sort of reaction below his body.

Xander wanted to face palm himself. Really dude? He just got some boner from some normal touch?

"Babe..."

Xander slowly spread his arms behind her, embracing her in some sort of an intimate position that allowed anyone to misunderstand whatever action they were doing.

Cerila gritted her teeth, she totally didn't expect this nor needed this right now. He was being so horny and cheesy at the same time!

How she wanted to punch him on the face, but she didn't want to hurt him...so bad...

But before she could taunt him to get off her, his lips landed on hers.

His golden orbs still watching her own eyes, as if wanting to devour the hell out of her.

Cerila didn't respond to the kiss, she just kept still. Frozen...