Arc {2:6} Xander Louis Scott

Arc {2:6}- The Clash

"Oh they are here! Let's start the meeting right now!"

Mrs. Scott spotted Cerila and Xander entering the door, she quickly got excited and informed the others.

"Let's sit down at the round table, it's much bigger and convenient to seat at."

"Yeah, let's all go over there."

The Scott family consisted Mr & Mrs. Scott, Xander while the Medallione family only has Mr. Chad and Cerila. Her cousin couldn't attend because he had matters to do abroad, Calix still had to check the stocks at the borders of their company in Australia since some reports says that it has been invaded by some Mafia men.

It was a surefire that their stocks would be targeted since they produce the most efficient gunpowders in the world, so the Mafia's invasion can be predicted.

But it gave a new different headache for Chad since the Company there held the most stocks of all the company's products.
Being robbed right now will cause them great loss, especially since they are most efficient in selling their products to the Polices.

"Hey Cerila, come here. I want you to know something."

Mr. Chad Medallione secretly signalled his daughter to come closer to him, Cerila noticed him and followed.

"What is it, Dad?"

"Recently, most of our stocks are being robbed. Your cousin has a hard time conducting the investigation and the products as well, this collaboration with the Scott Family can save our trouble. So maybe you can ask your fiance to help us???"

Cerila stiffly nodded in understanding, but to ask the man who she just rejected for help? This is a total disaster, especially since the one she is asking help for is a Mafia.

"I-I'll say this to him later."

Chad nodded and motioned for them to go ahead towards the others, the two families sat beside the round table and started to talk about the family collaboration and the two company's conjoining.

"Since the port of the company in Britain is nearby to Scott's Tech Company, maybe the ships there can be the transportation for the products in overseas."

Mr. Scott pinpointed the exact location of the two companies in the map, Chad nodded and also asked about what benefits can his company get in return.

"In addition, Mr. Medallione. The ship is big enough to accommodate people, the ship can gain millions of money from lodging people while sailing and can benefit money from shipping products since the interest rates is high. Besides, the company that'll buy the products has many crowds in it's building that needs vacation. The ship can play two roles, killing two birds in one stone."

Xander suddenly says, this was a part of him that'll never die. A genius in making transactions and in business, everyone looked at him in awe.

All except for Cerila, she was actually worrying about something else. She was having suspicions about Xander, him being a Mafia has a strong connection to the robbing case in Australia.

But what grudges does he have to target their company? This was the problem with Mafias, they maybe efficient in business transactions but when it comes to benefitting secretly, they top it all and prepare a secret downfall for their enemy.
It's like a parasitism relationship, they need to be more cautious.

Cerila was thinking so hard on how to get rid of Xander, Xander noticed this and smirked evilly again in secret. She can't play his game after all, he won't allow her to step in.

"I'm sure you know about our stocks in Australia being robbed, I'm worried about the ship getting raided too. So I'll assign a Police Crew to accompany the vessel."

Cerila meddled, everyone knew the matters regarding the Gunpowder Raiding in Australia, since it was personally reported by the media in live broadcasting.

She knew that Xander won't raid his own products but what about the people and the casinos in the ship? Won't they raid billions of money from the people there?

"It's good to be cautious, Cerila. But I don't think it is necessary since I have trained men to act as the bodyguards for the travel."

Cerila frowned and gritted her teeth secretly when Xander countered her plan, he really was taking the game seriously?

Fine, she'll play it seriously. He seems to butt in every plan she makes, it is unfair.

"Polices are more trustworthy, we have been associated with the Police for more than years. And they didn't do something that will cause our company harm, that's why we trust them so much."

Cerila talked back, she won't allow him to topple her. She has her decision resolute and restrained now.

"But baby, don't you think you should trust me more since our company will be collaborating?"

Cerila furiously blushed at his cheesy line, why did he suddenly used that endearment!?

Everyone was also shocked at his sudden display of affection, it was truly surprising.
Cerila must not let him distract her, else she'll lose this game!