Arc {2:3} Xander Louis Scott

Arc {2:4}- A Familiar Feeling

Xander had gone to his fiancee's office to see if she brought that interesting body guard of hers and to also check on her humongous workloads.

Arriving at her office, he only saw Kyfer leisurely drinking coffee and watching something on his laptop.

He frowned upon seeing how easy the arrogant woman's assisstant's life is, he clicked his tongue in annoyance. Kyfer stood up immediately when he noticed the CEO standing at the office's door, his frown seems to be more scary more than his boss' glare.

"S-sir!"

Xander walked in and observed how her office looked like since it was his first time visiting here, it looks clean and neat. No signs of messy papers, all were in an organized manner. Weirdly, it caused some satisfaction in his heart.

"I-if you're looking for Ma'am Cerila, she's taking a half day off from work, Sir!"

Kyfer watched the CEO check his Boss' office corner, he was nervous as he remembered that she always leaves her desk with too many messes.

"Hm...I see, I'll come back tomorrow."

Kyfer tilted his head, the CEO simply said words and left the door in a hurry. He had heard rumours that he was neat freak, normally he would scold employees that had some messy office tables.

But he did not said a word regarding his Boss' table, this made him curious to see what was behind those blinders. Kyfer took a glance at her office table and was shocked to the core, it was freaking neat and clean!

He shook his head in disbelief, like what the fuck? Did a storm happen to pass by here? Or it was just her luck that she knew her fiance would be coming and that's why she fixed her table in seconds?

Xander wanted to discuss with Cerila regarding the meeting with the two families for their engagement, he didn't know why but he felt like she had the urge to cancel it...

But he shook his head as he firmly believe that she is in love with him, she won't do that...

Or was it?

For the first time in his life, he let out a troubled sigh. He was only supposed to be checking on that bodyguard of his fiance but now he has to think about the meeting with Medallione family.

It will occur this afternoon right?

He turned towards his computer and opened the file where his scheduled work was, he expected her to not complete the schedule again since she was taking a half day off, but when he inspected her work. It was perfectly arranged and complete!

The meeting with Mr. Albares, the project with G-tech company, and all the new employees' needed information was all here!

She has taken a huge change, Xander felt a bit uncomfortable at this moment.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Cerila wanted to dismiss Wendy for the upcoming meeting later, but the Female Lead's Halo was stronger than she expected. Cerila's father, her cousin and even their house's workers insisted that Wendy must stay by her side.

And for the reason? It was for safety precautions.

The Female Lead is well liked by her family, so she could do nothing.

There are 4 hours before the meeting, that's why Cerila applied to Shooting Course before she attends the afternoon lunch meeting at Butterfly Lux Hotel.