Arc {2:8} Xander Louis Scott

Arc {2:8}- Crushing a Developing Feeling

"Put the tracker on her car, I want to know where she goes and who she communicates with."

Xander threw high quality tracker to Lunox, his trusted personal bodyguard. The meeting was now over and he had to rush to the parking garage. Xander eyed her black car, he got an idea.

He decided to monitor her moves, letting her go was definitely not an option.

Xander and Lunox headed back to his car, he brought out his tracker and showed it to Xander upon noticing something.

"Sir, the target is moving now."

Lunox informed him as the car drove fast, exceeding the normal speed allowed for cars driving in public lane. They were heading back to the company.

He has to check the stocks that his Mafia minions had robbed in Australia, he didn't mean to get Cerila's company, he just needed to scare Calix off.

Calix was his enemy since birth, they are both rivals from childhood upon graduating College.

Although Xander has a higher standing, he didn't underestimate Calix since he was the foundation of Medallione Corp.

Calix was his ultimate objective in his life, to annihilate the damn bug off his business in life. Calix is the main target in the Underworld too, Calix has caused many ruckus in the other Mafias' business too.

But they were weak and could not do against Calix who was so damned smart, so they turned to him. He, as the Mafia King needed to perish him. To stop his trolling.

But then again, this thought was removed off his mind because of Calix's cousin who's none other than his fiancee, Cerila.

He couldn't hurt Calix with Cerila knowing, he did not know why but he felt so weak against her.

He was afraid to let her off his watch again, something inside him was itching to catch her. Like he felt that she was going to fly away, escape him.

Xander watched the red spot on the GPS tracking mobile, it was going to a... Gun Training Area?

Isn't it where Hanzo Akaido resides in? His cousin?

"Send a investigator, let me know what she is doing there."

His eyes never left the red spot, his lips curving up. So, she plans to do something?

She won't be able to make it, he will make sure of it.
.

.

.

.

.

"..."

Hanzo blinked his eyes, unable to recognize what just happened before him.
Blood rushed to his head as he felt excited of this incredible skill he just found on someone.

"Shoot again."

Hanzo handed her another gun to test her, looking at the gun in his hand, Cerila hesitated for a moment.

"Show us again, let me observe too."

The Coach headed towards them, the Coach's face was just like he saw some ghost. Cerila remembered the work she still has to complete with Kyfer and that's why Cerila did not hesitate to raise her hand with the gun again and then...

"What the hell..."

Hanzo and the Coach uttered at the same time, they heard no sound at all!

But when they looked at the target board, there was already a hole in the center.

It wasn't luck! It wasn't a fucking coincidence, she is indeed a genius!

Flashing back to the scene, she raised her hand so simply. But upon raising it up, she had released the bullet and it shot the center perfectly!

A quick and accurate shooting skills!

Hanzo looked at her, she looked so fragile. How can she shoot like that? She was so unbelievable.

Even if he did not know this lady, he still admired her. Not knowing that she is his cousin's fiancee.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

Cerila and the Coach turned against the sound, Hanzo excused himself and answered his phone.

"Hello Hanzo."

Hanzo stiffened upon hearing the voice, why did Xander who has not been greeting him for so many years decided to contact him?

"It's you. Why did you call me, Cousin?"

His amethyst eyes unconsciously turned to the beautiful blonde haired lady who was so good at shooting, he was immersed in watching her when the other person in the line snapped him.

"You know that blonde haired woman that entered the Shooting ground? I advise you to stay away from her, she's dangerous.", dangerously sexy and could sway your thoughts in no time, Xander wanted to say but decided not to.

Hanzo felt his chest tighten, but he managed to retort his rascal of a cousin's ego.

"I can defend myself if she does something, Xander."

Xander wanted to smack his cousin's head, in the past, Hanzo would immediately agree on his words.

"Anyway, I have a new job for you."

Xander smirked, there was no way that Hanzo would refuse him. In the past, Hanzo loved taking dangerous jobs and tasks as an assassin or investigator.

"What job? Give me one, I'll accept it."

Hanzo was definitely hungry for a job right now, he has been itching to take dangerous jobs ever since he was separated with the Mafia King.

"Your job is to monitor my fiancee."

Hanzo felt odd, like there was something wrong.

"Since when did you have a fiancee?"

"No need to ask, just monitor her. The reward is 1 million dollars."

Hanzo really wanted to take the job, really...but the fact that Xander just asked the blonde haired woman whom he just started to have feelings with is bothering him...

"Who is she?"

He felt nervous of what Xander would say.

"That blonde haired woman who has green eyes, she is my fiancee. Cerila Medallione."

When he heard that, it was like that then world suddenly stopped and everything became blank.

"For 1 million, Hanzo. You can save your mother's life if you do the job."

Hanzo sneered, this is how a Mafia King rolls. He is indeed good with his words.

"Fine."

There was hesitation in his tone, Xander knew that his cousin already felt something for Cerila. Xander gritted his teeth, he doesn't want anyone to want what was his.

"Alright, report everything she does to me. That's all, including what she learns or what she behaves."

"Yes."

Hanzo coldly said, he badly wanted to end the call right now when Xander said something that almost made him lose his mind.

"And remember, she's mine. Be careful with how close your distance with her is, you should watch your limitations."

And with that, Xander ended the call. Ruthlessly shattering Hanzo's hope. Hope of falling in love with Cerila freely.