Arc {2:7} Xander Louis Scott

Arc {2:7}- Hanzo Akaido and The Genius in Shooting

"Son, I think she has a point. Associating with Police who has many transactions with other like Armies has a bigger security than hiring bodyguards for the vessel."

Mrs. Scott agreed, Cerila sighed in relief.

[Well, Mrs. Scott doesn't know any of Xander's connection with the underworld, she's free of any guilt and sins. That's why she's siding who she thinks is right.]

Baobei who kept silent for many days finally spoke, it lessened the tense atmosphere for Cerila. Since she knows that she has someone by her side.

As for what Xander said earlier, she had no idea on how to retort on his cheesy line.

"Yes, be rational. Son-in-law."

Chad menacingly gazed at Xander, how courageous of him to display attraction on his daughter right under his nose!?

His reaction was natural, every father would be protective of their child.

"It's fine then, I won't pursue the matter anymore."

Xander turned to his usual cold self again when he talked to the others, everyone wasn't used to his action.

"All the matter have been finished now, the other should be discussed on a different time. The collaboration along with the product and ship has been set, it was truly nice joining with your company Mr. Medallione."

Mr. Scott ended the meeting before the evening could catch up, everyone's time was running out. They still had separate matters to do, but the meeting and collaboration was worth it.

The stocks and money earned would be increased in no time, the consumers that would hear about the two powerful companies would be delighted and can be heightened.

The small companies that are competitors can be overwhelmed and back out, all was going well for Scott Empire and Medallione Corp.

Cerila still had to attend to her shooting course tomorrow, that is why she had to request for a leave again in the Scott Company.

Cerila is supposed to inherit the Medallione Corp. but she chose to chase Xander and ended up being in the Scott Empire's domain, wherein she became his unnoticed Secretary.

"Watch that boy, how he shoots, how he focused on his target."

The Coach or experienced adult was guiding Cerila, Cerila already knew about the technique but she had to stay low. So she just nodded in every guidance that the
Coach said.

The Coach was satisfied with her behavior, such kids was unique this days.

"Hey Hanzo, come and guide this girl!"

The Coach called for the boy whom he was saying to Cerila earlier, even though he was called a boy. Hanzo Akaido is a 26 years old half Japanese and half american man. The Coach had to call him that because the Coach himself was already 58.

"Yes Coach."

Hanzo emotionlessly nodded, Cerila was a bit intimidated at his aura. He looked like an assassin! With his white hair and amethyst eyes, and a mole under his eye. You could say he is a pretty boy, but his posture and the way he carried himself was so scary.

Cerila felt a sense of familiarity from him again, she almost compared him to her best friend in the first world, Mu Xue!

"This way, My Lady."