Arc {1:9} Bai Lijian

Arc 1:9- The King's Mark

Glancing up to the blue sky, Lin Changying found herself walking near the field of the University.

Every gaze went to her as she passed by a large number of people, her beautiful demeanor was too hard to not ignore.

But what makes them curious is that her face was blank, especially her green eyes.

Lin Changying was talking to Baobei in her mind, seemingly not paying attention to her surroundings.

'Baobei, why has it turned out like this? My luck is 100 percent perfect yet why has it turned out like this? I know I love him but his actions are just...'

She bitterly recalled his rough attitude as he took her yesterday, the sensation of his touch were burning every fiber of her body. She has experienced the position underneath him too many times and yet why has it turned out like this?

Had she been too careless?

[Lin-Chan, bear it for now. Maybe in the near future, it will be more easier. Don't you even realize that you've mention "why has it turned out like this" many times?]

Lin Changying ignored the system's words and could only recall the coldness of his gaze, lustful yet cold. It sent shivers to her spine making her hug herself. Her action made everyone want to hug her and keep her warm, almost throwing their uniform coats to her.

The incident yesterday made her feelings scarred, now she felt fear of him. She was not willing to meet him again nor tell him about her pregnancy, she only came to know that she was pregnant when the system told her.

She was worried for the future of her child, no father at all. Although Lan Zhen's proposal was too tempting, she didn't want Bai Lijian to misunderstand anymore.

Lin Changying had finally noticed everyone's attention to her and turned away from the crowd to head to the rooftop of the University building.

Maybe being in the rooftop would help her more in thinking. Opening the door in the rooftop, a blue sky and fresh air greeted her.

"Ack!"

But then her waist was suddenly grabbed and she was pushed on the wall of beside the door upon entering the rooftop, the cold blue eyes greeted her. What was Bai Lijian doing here?

She was stunned and yet still had the scene to register to her mind, but his hand already crept up to lift her long uniform skirt that differed from the other girl's uniform.

His thumb went on a circle motion, his eyes were also looking at her thigh. His hand lifted up her leg and before Lin Changying could even know what was going on, a searing pain landed on her thigh making her squeal in pain.

"Ahh...!"

Her voice we're muffled when his mouth occupied hers, gently french kissing her while his hand worked on a professional mode on her thigh. The system widened it's vision as it watched what the man was doing to it's host.

[How dare this man gave her a tattoo! And she's pregnant at that!]

The system threw many curses while helplessly watching the man abuse her.

"Hmm! Mmn...please...no...mm...!"

Endless tears crawled down on her cheeks, the pain on her thigh made her want to remove his hand. But she still couldn't remove his hand, now she could only punch him on the shoulder. When she did that, his kiss went even more deeper. Sucking every part of her, absorbing every particle of her being.

Why is he here again? She was trembling in fear, he was doing something to her thigh. She sobbed as she was so scared if him, what if he would do something that would hurt her and her baby?

Thinking of that, her mother instincts rose up and slapped Bai Lijian on his face so hard.

The pain on her thigh banished, her eyes went to her thigh when she saw a black K lettering contrasting her white pale skin.

[*Ding!* Soul Binding Process has been completed! Codename of Soul Partner: King, now is Host's soulmate.]

She was shocked...

A tattoo, a small K tattoo yet noticeable because the whiteness of her skin.

She gritted her teeth, he gave her a tattoo?

'Baobei! Why is he my soulmate? I thought it would only be completed through intercourse!?'

  Lin Changying angrily shouted in her mind.

[I'm sorry Lin-Chan, even I didn't knew about this other process, my authority is still not enough to dig informations deeply. It seems that giving you or making you his possession can bind you two]

Did he just mark her?

She fumed and angrily vented her rage to Bai Lijian by giving him little punches on his chest.

"Shameless! Too shameless! How dare you give me a tattoo without my permission!?"

Bai Lijian catched her fists in one hand and stuck them on top of her head on the wall, leaning in and whispering to her ear.

"If I told you, I couldn't have done it right?"

'Too shameless! What a vulgar person!'

Lin Changying yelled in disgust, fear, and contempt. Now binded to him made her nervous and scared.

She pushed him too hard that he stumbled backwards, she stood up and ran away as fast as she could, retreating back to the classroom.

"YingYing, are you okay?"

Mu Xue noticed Lin Changying trembling like crazy while they were listening at the Professor.

She was gripping her skirt so hard, it looked like she was so angry. She had never seen Lin Changying like this, for the Campus Belle to show anger.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"What the fuck, he's crazy."

Lan Zhen uttered as he saw the black tattoo on Lin Changying's thigh, it was not an ugly tattoo that made her beauty decrease but her sex appeal just increased because of the tattoo.

She became more sexy, because the tattoo was exceptionally elegant and gorgeous, it was done so smoothly.

He saw her rubbing something on her thigh and when he saw it more clearly, it was a fucking black tattoo!

Lan Zhen asked her and she said that it was Bai Lijian who gave her the tattoo.

"I don't want the tattoo brother."

She emotionlessly said, but in the opposite, she was just tired.

[Lin-Chan, please keep in mind that the mark can't be removed at all costs. Or we will both receive a punishment from the admin]

"We can have an operation to remove the tattoo."

Lin Changying became confused, she immediately refused.

"No, I change my mind now. I would like to keep this as a reminder that he still loves me."

Lan Zhen nodded silently, but inside he was envious and jealous.

He gave her a tattoo forcefully and she accepted it, yet she couldn't even accept him a bit. He felt that the bastard was too lucky.

He really wanted to murder Bai Lijian for doing all of this, first he had Lin Changying and now he has his ex-girlfriend in his palm.

The contempt he felt for Zhuang Yingsu was overwhelming too, because the male lead hated liars.