Chapter 10. (Under Rewrite)

Eijiro: "So what do you guys think Mr Aizawa wants us to do today?"

Mina: "Anything about hero history's gonna drive me insane!"

Denki: "I completely get you, heroes maybe cool as hell but it just really makes my brain fry."

Jirou: "More like short-circuit given your quirk Jammin-Yay."

Hearing the comment the punk rocker of the Dekusquad made about the blonde idiot of said squad made the rest of the group laugh with Jirou, given just how unexpected it was, the bloody boy having a hurt expression on his face with a single tear falling down his right cheek. Suddenly, loud footsteps and joyous giggling could be heard coming towards them, gaining their attention as they turn their heads in its direction, only to see an overjoyed Ochako and a really happy Izuku making their way to them.

Ochako: "Hey guys!"

Tsuyu: "Uraraka, how's you and Yagi, we didn't see you this morning?"

Hanta: "You two have been at it again last night haven't you?"

Izuku: "Care to say that again?"

As the draconic greenette says this, he raises all three of his tells, the fiery vents along the huge mace-like weapons catching on fire as the spines on each end produce that erie rattling noise everyone had grown accustomed to. Although it was obvious Izuku was just joking about with this common act of defence or aggression, the sound and sight of the dragon boy even pretending to be unamused was still unnerving to them as they all started to visibly sweat, even Tooru who's invisible, due to some shining droplets of sweat dripping down her forehead.

Hanta: "N-no man, maybe you two just slept in that's all, just ignore me okay?"

Izuku: "There, that's better."

With the flames on his tails suddenly vanishing and as the rattling began to cease, Izuku suddenly began to laugh at the nervousness of his friends. As the two began to walk over though, a hand was suddenly placed onto Izukus' shoulder, one that he knew all too well.

Katsuki: "Deku, you owe me a fight this afternoon, got it shitnerd?"

Suddenly growling with annoyance, Izuku pushed Ochako forward slightly so she can talk to the others away from the argument yet to ensue. He turned around to meet Katsukis' hostile glare with that of his own, his teeth bared slightly to reveal the bear trap behind his lips and embedded in his gums. He bared the claws in one of his hands to let his rival know that should he forcefully grab his shoulder again, he would be gutted on the spot.

Izuku: "And why do I owe you one?"

Kastsuki: "Because you stole Round face from me you asswipe, why do you even have to ask!?"

Izuku: "She was never yours to take!"

Mr Aizawa: "That's enough you two. Everyone, in your seats now."

Suddenly hearing their teacher speak out and demanding that everyone take their seats immediately, Izuku and Katsuki slowly turn around and walk away, all while glaring at each other as they, along with everyone else, make their way over to their respected seats. As they sat down and Mr Aizawa walked over to the front of the class, Izuku had unintentionally placed the end of one of his tails on the desk behind him, which belonged to none other than his girlfriend Ochako. As she looked down at the protrusion and taking into account the current mood her boyfriend was in, she decided that she would try to brighten his mood by placing her gentle and caring hand onto it, to try and calm his nerves.