LETTER TO READERS

Wattpad,

The internet,

27th May, 2020.

Dear reader.

First all, I'll like to say thank you for joining me in book two of the Lycanthrope series! Crafting Len's story was a joy. Earlier last year I traveled to Toronto (I like in Alberta, and yes, if you noticed Siberian Wolf is set in Alberta!) and it was also in this time that I was reading a lot of Urban fantasy novels (fantasy novels based in cities), and then it clicked. I decided to move my wolves to Toronto and use this as my training wheels for stories heavy in cities. I wrote this in six months. It was that fun to work on!

As always a big thank you to all of you that vote, comment, and generally just make my day with your engagement in my stories. When I started writing and didn't know what Wattpad was, it was quite lonely. I'm happy to have all of you in my life to share my hobby/passion with. It doesn't matter if you're a new or old reader, I love you all the same. 

I can't wait for you guys to read Coyote wolf!  Remember that I have a Goodreads page, so you can rate/review my stories on there. 

Forever grateful for your support,

Saint Caliendo.

*If you've enjoyed this story and would like to read more books by me, here are some recommendations. 

Vampirism [Vampire]

Summary

Wern Muller is always hungry.

Unfortunately, eating for Wern is not as easy as grabbing takeout. Wern can only feed on the traumatic memories of people and animals. It's an exhausting and thought eroding experience, but Wern has to eat, or very bad things happen. To make it easier, Wern works in places where he is in close contact with traumatized individuals.

Haruto Sato makes Wern hungry.

Sato, a user of the food bank where Wern works, is dripping in trauma. Wern can see the memories slither and hiss on his neck and shoulders. The memories whisper to Wern, enticing him like sauce on dumplings.

Haruto could quench Wern's hunger for a full year...

So why won't Wern feed on him?

Bedazzled [Mermaids/Fantasy/Completed]

Summary

Jeffery is sick, sea sick.

After a mysterious creature from the depths saved him from drowning, Jeffery just can't seem to keep his head out of the water. Bound in lust and put in a compromising situation, Jeffery makes an astonishing decision to go forth to find this merman.

Above High Waters [Fantasy/Mermaids/Completed]

Summary

Afibia is dying. The rich vibrant cove of merfolk has been under the wrath of pollutants, poison, and disease. A decision made by the cove's elders requires all merfolk within the region to evacuate within twelve new moons, but Omi, a young merman cannot imagine living anywhere else. Afibia was his home, and the only one he'd ever known.

A series of events leads him to the surface world where he tries to strike a deal with Ryan Logan, a man he was convinced could do something about it.

-

Ryan was confused. For one, he was just a marine biologist with no influence what so ever in his field at large, but the pain in the creature's eyes compelled him to agree.

Decisions and Mayhem [Teen Fiction/Comedy/Completed]

Summary

Antonio Martinez has a hard time fitting in. For one, he wasn't born in the USA and as a result, has a funny accent the kids at school made fun of. New money was looked down on in his private school, and so the former top of the class had it out for him for stealing her spot.

Antonio didn't think things could get any worse until his mother asked the son of her long-term boyfriend to keep an eye on him and his siblings - in other words, become their permanent babysitter.

And that was how Antonio's social life was completely ruined.

My Type Of Socializing [New Adult/Romance]

Summary

Adam is a Neet. He never leaves his apartment unless he absolutely has to. He holes himself up, only giving attention to his comics and cartoons. However, things change when a noisy party animal moves in next door and becomes a pest. Adam is given no other choice but to confront his neighbor.

A series of events pushes Adam outside his bubble and forces him to interact with others. And maybe, just maybe he thought his neighbor, Assad, was a bit good looking.