Part 7 ~ Late Nights💙

*Alyssa POV*

A couple minutes pass and you hear your door bell ring. You run down the stairs and jump at the last step. You look at the little window on the side of the door and see the boys, Kairi waves and you open the door they walk in and you lock the door behind them. You guys proceed to walk to your guest room and settle in.

(The guest room is down the other direction of your room. The room is really big, In the room there's a bunk bed and a queen sized bed, and a couch.)

Roshaun
"DIBS ON THE COUCH!"

He says dashing his stuff on the floor and running onto the couch. I pick his bags up while we all laugh and set them in the empty closet.

Kairi
"DIBS ON THE TOO BUNK WITH ALVARO!!"

Alvaro
"PERIODT!"
Alejandro
"Then I take bottom bunk"
Mattia
"I'm gonna sleep by myself, cause y'all be loud when I want to sleep"
Alvaro
"You have such a nice house"
Alyssa
"Thanks"
Roshuan
"Ight, what we finna do now?"
Alyssa
"I'll Uber Eat us something and we can watch anything for tonight, maybe we could go out tmr."
Alvaro
"THATS MY MOM!!"
Roshaun
"ME TOO!!"
Mattia
"Could we please get some McDonald's?"
Alyssa
"Yeah let's get that"
Kairi
"But me and Alvaro want cheese pizza"😔
Alyssa
"We can get both?"

I say grabbing my phone on the bed next to Mattia.

Alvaro
"YESS, thanks."

Alvaro jumped on the bed that Mattia was sitting on and started jumping around. He stops and looks at Mattia and plops on him, he gets up and starts running around the room. Mattia chases him.

Mattia
"Your so dead rat fuck!!"
Alvaro
"AHH HELP ME!!"

He runs out the room and down stairs. Mattia chases after him and the others and me walk to the stairs and watch them while laughing our asses off. Alvaro runs back up stairs and runs into my room I walked in my room and see Mattia on top of Alvaro tickling him.

Alvaro
"MOM HELP MEE!!"
Mattia
"I told you I would get you!"😂
Alyssa
"Ok get off him and get off my bed, before you hurt my baby."
Mattia
"Hahahah😂, I didn't know this was your room"
Alvaro
"What's that noise?"

It goes silent and you hear scratching on the bathroom door. Alvaro eyes grew big and he looks at you with fright in his eyes.

Alvaro
"Is that a fucking dog??!"
Mattia
"I think so"
Alyssa
"Ohh that's coco!"
Alvaro
"HELL NOOOOO"

He runs out the room and runs back into the room with the boys yelling,

Alvaro
"SHE HAS A FUCKING DOG!!"
Roshuan
"WaIt WhAT?!"

Alvaro and Roshaun jump on the bed and looked at the door.
I open the bathroom door and lead coco into the other room with Mattia following me. (You have a golden retriever btw)

Mattia
"He's not bad he's actually cute"
Alyssa
"Yeah guys"
Alvaro
"I don't like dog like don't, look he looks like he wants to eat me tonight!"
Roshuan
"Yooo keep him away maybe another time we'll meet him"
Alvaro
"Yeah what he said"
Alyssa
"Fine ok"

I picked up coco like a baby and carried her down stairs in the basement where her room place was. To my surprise Mattia followed me. I sat down with coco and pet him and played with him Mattia watched.

Alyssa
"Why you follow me down here?"
Mattia
"Cause I wanted to"
Alyssa
"If you say so"😂

I started petting coco and Mattia kneed next to me and started petting coco too, we were petting him when me and Mattia handed brushed against each other, I looked up at him and I laughed. He chuckled and sat down next to me. I could feel him stare at me but I didn't mind. He started staring around the room and laid his eyes on something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mattia's POV*

Alyssa takes coco down stairs and I followed her. We get down stairs to her basement, it was nice and furnished like my house. She sat down with coco and played with him, it was cute when she gave him kisses and baby talked him, she would make a nice mom one day. She turns and asks,

Alyssa
"Why you follow me down here?"
Mattia
"Cause I wanted to"
Alyssa
"If you say so"😂

She continues showing affection to coco when I knee down next to her and start petting him. A couple seconds later her hand brushes mine she looks at me and laughed a little, I just chuckle under my breath. I sat down next to her and stare. It was hard but I stopped and stared around the room and saw a picture of her with her mom when she was younger.

Mattia
"Your mom is cute."

I said pointing the photo I was looking at.

Alyssa
"Thanks, I guess"
Mattia
"......"
Alyssa
"You know your actually nice and all, at first I thought you were a dick, but your really nice."
Mattia
"I'm sorry"
Alyssa
"For what?"
Mattia
"For being a dick, you know, your not so bad yourself."

She chuckles and I laugh, then we hear steppes coming down the stairs we look back and it's, Alvaro he turns out direction.

Alvaro
"Hey the pizza came"
Mattia
"Yes, I'm starving"
Alyssa
"Ok, let's go, bye coco"

She runs up the stairs and I follow behind her damn she cute.

We ate and acted like crackheads, every once in a while I looked at her. She so beautiful and sweet, I wish she was mine, but she probably doesn't see me that way.

Author Corner

Guys I luv making this and if y'all want another storie tell me in the comments thx luvs😘💕💞
(Btw this is the format of the room they slept in)

Guys I luv making this and if y'all want another storie tell me in the comments thx luvs😘💕💞(Btw this is the format of the room they slept in)