Part 34 - Bloody Tears😭

I grab the phone from Alejandro and answer it. I heard Alyssa's mom on the other end.

(Your mom/ Mattia)

"Mattia is this you?"
"Yes ma'am"
"Mattia why are they calling about Alyssa missing?"
"It's a long story"
"Mattia, is it true"
"......."
"Mattia, iS iT tRuE?!"
"Yes"
"Oh my god, when was this?!"
"yesterday"

I cracked while saying that.

"Mattia, you need to come now and explain what's going on"
"Ok I'm on my way"

I heard the heartbreak in her moms voice. I grab my car keys and the boys followed me without question. We drove to her house and I got to the door and her mom opened it. I looked at her and she let us in. We sat in the kitchen and I explain the kidnapping part to her.

Y/M
"So who is this Jenna girl"
Mattia
"She some girl obsessed with me, but she said she didn't see her either"
Alejandro
"No one did after she left class"
Y/M
"This is unbelievable, my daughter is missing"

She stopped and cried silently. We just sat in silence and disbelief. I shook my head and sighed really deep. We all stayed at her house to comfort her mom.

————————

*Greg POV*

I grabbed the spare key and placed it outside where I could find it. I went back inside and put my stuff in the trunk. I waited until Jenna came back.

1 hour later

I heard the door open and revealed Jenna she looks at us and waves. I got up and didn't say anything to her and left, I knew I was gonna come back for Alyssa one way or the other.

————————————

*Alyssa POV*

I then heard the door open and closed two times indicating that Jenna had come. I sat on the bed and she came in. She saw me and laughed.

Jenna
"So you think your just gonna leave, Nope"
"Cause of you yesterday my love rejected me, I guess I'm not the only one gonna feel the pain."

She walks up to me and grabs me by my hair and drags me to he center of the room.

Alyssa
"Jenna let go"
Jenna
"Sorry I can't hear you"

She let's go and punches me in the jaw, it hurt and I held my jaw she left the room and came back with the pocket knife. She ripped the pad off my cut and pinned me down. She took her finger and poked really deep in my wound, and it started bleeding. I screamed in pain and she took it out. I tried to get her off me but she had me pinned.

Jenna
"I don't feel like this fits my needs"

She then takes her knife and cuts my arm. I yelled in pain as she dragged the knife against my skin, that soon dripped blood. I cried from the pain. She then proceeded to punch me in my stomach. I felt blood drip from my nose. She then got up and spit on me. She got a chair and put me in it, and I couldn't move from the pain I had, she placed me in the chair and tied me to it. She then lifts my shirt up and cuts me across my stomach. I cried and she didn't even seem to care. She took the bloody knife and waved it in my face.

Jenna
"Sucks to be you huh, look at you, and all this blood"
Alyssa
"y-you are no good, y-your fucking crazy!!"
Jenna
"Oh am I?"

She took her finger and jabbed it in the new wound on my arm and grins evilly, I look at her and her eyes were filed with pure evil.

Alyssa
"OK STOOP, ok"

I cried out, I tried to move but I couldn't. She then tosses the knife next to me feet and tilts her head.

Jenna
"Imma let you bleed out and then your out of the picture"
Alyssa
"your not gonna get away with this"
Jenna
"Oh I am"

My vision started blurry and it started getting black. I blacked out after.

<~~~~~~~~~~~>

*Jenna POV*

Poor bitch blacked out, imma let her bleed out, and soon I'm back with Mattia. I washed my hands and cleaned myself up and left there real fast, so I wouldn't be there when she died. I laughed as I drove out the wooded area.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

*Greg POV*

I dropped Jerry off and drove back to the house, I parked far but not too far, to see the house. Jenna's car was still there so I just waited out. She soon came out rushing and hopped in her car and sped off. I drove to the house and grabbed the spare key and opened the door..............

TBC🥺

I made this shirt cause I needed to make the next chapter, and I might be putting cliffhangers, and also know it's gonna get off path then back on track ok.