Part 20 - Cuties🥵

*Sebastien POV*

I woke up and saw Alvaro and Kairi cuddling, that's so funny. I could get use to these guys their so amazing, their bond is crazy good. I think I like Alyssa but at the same time she's with Mattia and we're not going to ruin that. I sit up and rub my eyes and I see Alejandro on his phone he looks up at me and I smile back. I look around and see Mattia and Alyssa cuddle up. I whisper to Alejandro

Seb
"Look at those two love birds"
Alejandro
"Their always like that, Mattia is always like THAT"😂
Seb
"Imma do something"

I stand up and I look for his phone. I spot it at the dresser on the side of the bed, I get up trying not to wake up the dog and other boys, and I open his gallery. I snap a photo of these two.

When he wakes up he'll probably not notice I get ready and sit down

When he wakes up he'll probably not notice I get ready and sit down. Ale goes and gets ready. Me and him walk downstairs and we start looking for something to order for breakfast. We order IHop and then all the boys. Start coming down except Mattia and Alyssa.

——————

*Mattia POV*

I wake up and Alyssa was still asleep I pull her out my grip and sit up. I love admiring this girl, she's even beautiful when she sleeps. Her hair was in front of her face so I tucked it behind her ear. I kissed her forehead and walked out to the bathroom. I got dressed and we went downstairs and saw Ale and Seb in the kitchen. We greeted them and we talked, they told us they ordered some food for us. I knew they were all hungry, and I was too. I heard footsteps upstairs. I looked up and saw Alyssa.

Alyssa
"Guys!?"
Mattia
"Yeah we're down here"
Alyssa
"Ohh ok"

She walked away from the rim and I heard a door close we waited and the food arrived we started eating and Alyssa came down. She was wearing ripped jeans, with a yellow tee and vans. Damn she looked hawt. I stared at her while she looked in the fridge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

I woke up and wore something basic today, cause we're going out. I grabbed my stuff and put it in order. I went to the boys room and grabbed my phone, and headed downstairs.

I went down stairs and saw everyone sitting everywhere. I go over to the fridge and I look for apple juice. And realized we didn't have any so I had to go later at night cause today was too warm for that. I closed the fridge and I turned to the rest. I check outside, through the kitchen window and saw my moms car I looked around a little more and saw people moving in across the street. I closed it and turned to the boys.

Alyssa
"We have some new neighbors"
Alvaro
"When?"
Alyssa
"Now"

As I said that my mom cane walking she greeted us. I sat down and she grabbed a cup and started making coffee.

Y/m
"I want you to go over there and greet them, and make their daughter feel welcomed."
Alyssa
"But mom can't that wait for Monday?"

I winned, she turned to look at me and raised her eyebrow, at that point I knew she meant business.

Y/m
"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you what's gonna happen."
Alyssa
"uuuuh fine"

I said slouching into my chair and pouting. I took an apple of the table and bit into it. I turned to my mom and she was facing the other way finishing her coffee.

~~~~~~<~~~>~~~~~~

*Mattia POV*

Alyssa's mom told her to go greet our new neighbors, she didn't want to do it today. Her mom told her she wasn't playing. We looked at Alyssa and she was pissed she slouched in her chair and pouted aww her fine ass looked so cute. Alvaro started giggling like fool after Alyssa's mom turned around, I heard her mom giggle too. We couldn't help it, we then turned around and there was Alyssa staring at us. I stopped  and stared, her eyes were so beautiful and her lips looked so soft. She pulled her middle finger at us and then she sat up. I guess she started gazing off cause after a couple of seconds she started smirking. I felt like she was gonna kill us. But we didn't say much after.

~~~~~~~<~~~>~~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

I heard giggling and I looked to the side and see Mattia, Kairi, and Alvaro laughing. I fake smile then pull the middle finger on them. My mom turns around after and looks at me.

Y/m
"Please don't act crazy when you get over there, their new and the moms my old friend, and she's super nice."
Alyssa
"I'll try"

I sit up, and start looking at my hands, and started thinking. If it's a girl then I will not be the only girl in this group, thank god. But if it's a boy I'm doomed. They'll probably flirt with me and it's gonna make Mattia jealous, I mean he's cute when he's jealous. I smirk and then realized I dazed off. I look behind me and see my moms gone. I realized the three of them were looking at me.

Alvaro
"What were you thinking"
Alyssa
"Ohhh, nothing"
Kairi
"Your freaking me out"
Mattia
"I don't know weather to be afraid, concerned, or ok with that"
Alyssa
"Enough, GUYS LETS GO FOR A WALK"

I grab my air forces and put them on I walked to the counter and grabbed my house keys and ran upstairs. I walked in and saw Mattia putting on his shoes.

Alyssa
"Have you seen my wallet"
Mattia
"No it's probably around here"

I spotted it on the other side of the bed on the draw and I grabbed it. I walked out the door and stopped.

Alyssa
"You ready"
Mattia
"Yea let's go"

We walked to the front door and we started our way to their house. I spotted the house and the boys followed me. I feel like they think I'm the leader or some shit. That's kinda weird.

We get to the door and I pulled my hand up to knock. I put my hand down so fast, I was probably the second flash. I turn to the guys.

Alyssa
"I think we should leave"

I tried getting past them but Mattia stopped me.

Mattia
"Hell naw, now ring the bell"

I was worried I took a deep breath and turned around and I knock the door.

Alyssa
"Fuck, what did I-"
???
"Hi, who are you guys?"

THE PICTURE ABOVE I MADE IT FEEL FREE TO SCREENSHOT (it's a wallpaper, I got three more which is of Mattia, Alejandro, and Alvaro)
TBC