Part 24 - "Look what you did"🤭

I was driving us there when I could see Mike staring at me hard through the rear mirror. I ignored it and I stopped at a red light.

...

*Mattia POV*

I begged Alyssa to go with her, but she told me no. Ugggh the way Mike was looking at her earlier was not cool, she's mine and mines only. We got to my house and I felt so empty like, Alyssa's not here to give me kisses. I laid on my bed, as if I was depressed, and Kairi laughed at me.

Kairi
"Aww someone missing their bae"
Mattia
"Stfu, you won't understand"
Seb
"It's only been like 15 minutes"
Mattia
"That's extremely long"
Seb
"Awww my baby is sad"

He opens his arms and comes towards me puckering his lips, I jump and he stops and starts laughing. We all laugh I laid down. I burried my face into my pillow. I heard that pictures were being taken I didn't care.

What's taking her so longgggggg!

5 minutes later

I heard the door bell ring I ran so fast upstairs and the boys were a little to slow. I open the door and see them standing there they walk in and I see Alyssa, damn my baby is fine. I lock the door and pull Alyssa back.

...

*Alyssa POV*

Mattia opens the door for us and we walk in. He looks at us and then looks at me biting his lip. He closes the door and I pointed to the door for them to walk down but someone pulls me back.

Mattia
"Bae what took you so long"
Alyssa
"I had to change and we had to get our stuff"
Mattia
"You made we wait so long"
Alyssa
"Bruh it's been 20 minutes"
Mattia
"That's too long"

He pulls me close and kisses me. We head down stairs to the others and I put my stuff down. I sit on Mattia bed with Jazlyn we did stuff and we talked while Mike, Kairi, Alejandro, Alvaro, Roshaun, and Seb played fifa. Me and Jazlyn did some tiktoks and I threw it back on her. We laughed and posted it and we sat on the bed. I look up and see Mattia red as hell and he then gets up and goes up stairs. I didn't think much and brushed it off. I sat down and with Jazlyn and we watched Netflix on her laptop. My phone rings but I thought it was a comment or like, but it rings again. I check it and it's a message from Mattia.

Mattia😗💕

Mattia😗💕
Bebe

Bebe come upstairs

To the bathroom now

Lyssa🎂🥵🥰
Ok I'm coming hold on

Mattia😗💕
Thank you🥺
Read

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ... █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁