Part 18 ~ New Kid? Me?🤨

Me and Mattia saw the principle coming out with someone behind him. We stood up and looked at them. The boy looked around our age, he had blonde hair with blue green colored eyes. He was around Mattia hight but not as tall as him. He was cute but I had my eyes on someone else. Mr.Chandler introduced us to him his name was Sebastian, what a decent name. Me and Mattia shook his hand and he got his schedule. He had all classes with me which I felt was weird, but ain't no complaints. We walked out the door and I stood next to Mattia.

Alyssa
"So Sebastian, where you from?"
Seb
"Umm, I came from Florida, what's your names"
Alyssa
"I'm Alyssa, and this is Mattia"

I said wrapping my hand on his back.

Seb
"Well nice meeting you guys"
Mattia
"You too"
Seb
"So Alyssa, you single?"
Alyssa
"I'm idk, why'd you ask?"
Seb
"Ohh nothing just wondering"

We stopped by my locker cause I had to put my bag away. I was fixing my hair in the mirror, when I'm the corner of my eye Seb's looking at me mad hard, I mean I'm a girl and all but like damn, a way to make me uncomfortable. I put the comb down and put chapstick on.

Seb
"Your pretty, don't you know that"
Alyssa
"Um thxs"

In the corner of my eye I saw Mattia he looked frustrated. Aww is this baby jealous. I wanted to see, as a joke, so I close my locker and we start walking.

Alyssa
"Your eyes are cool, are those contacts?"
Seb
"Ohh no I wear prescription ones but they don't change my eye color, these are my natural color."
Alyssa
"That's pretty"

Mattia looked really annoyed damn this boy is fine when he's mad. I just wanna kiss him. IS THIS EVEN OK?

Mattia
"Ohh I have to go"
Alyssa
"But the bell hasn't rung yet, and we're walking to class me and you"
Mattia
"I have to go"

He goes down the hall and disappear after turning the corner, and we just watched him.

Seb
"He seems upset"
Alyssa
"Yup, I think he is"
Seb
"Question before we go, you guys dating or something"
Alyssa
"No"
Seb
"He really likes you"
Alyssa
"Ewww, me? I would never like me"
Seb
"No I'm serious, he's probably into you"
Alyssa
"We'll see"

The bell rang and we walked to the next class. Seb was seated with someone a seat in front of me and I saw he really liked her and she liked him, they flirted the whole time they faced each other. Aww so cute he's gonna be my best friend I can feel it.
It's been 10 minutes and Mattia still hasn't arrived. I heard my phone vibrating so I check and it's a text from Mattia.

—meet me in the halls—

I was confused why this kid is not coming to class, sometimes I worry this child needs help. I ask the teacher to use the bathroom and I go down the hall. Someone grabs me and pulls me into a empty classroom. They flick the lights on and it's Mattia.

Alyssa
"TIA I could have killed you, don't be-"

I get stopped with Mattia covering my mouth.