Part 31 - Change🙂

I went to the bathroom and didn't realize Jenna followed me. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I heard someone walking up the steps and soon more steps came down. Great he's here now, I turn and saw Jenna standing there. She walks towards me and starts being touchy. I wiggle past her for the door, but she try's tugging me back but I ripped my hand away from her and turned to her.

Mattia
"For the LAST FICKING TIME JENNA I don't like you anymore and never will, can't you understand that. Get it straight we'll never be a thing again I have someone in my life. My loml is missing and you think you can just pop into the picture? NO. Please leave me alone."
Jenna
"Bebe don't be like that"
Mattia
"I'm NOT your FUCKING BEBE"
Jenna
"Ok daddy, calm down"
Mattia
"OMFG COULD YOU NOT"

I turned and raced out the bathroom. I sat on my bed, put my phone on charger and hid it under my pillow and laid there. I really wanted to destress, I really do miss Alyssa. I ended up falling asleep somehow in my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jenna POV*

Alejandro stayed the night and so did I. Everyone else left and Mattia fell asleep on his bed. I stood in the room looking at him, Oh how he's so perfect, he was mad earlier but if I act soft he will come crawling back to me. I climb into the bed and cuddle onto his back.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• NEXT MORNING•°*"˜.•°*"˜

*Mattia POV*

I wake up to hands around me I look behind me and it's Jenna. I quickly got up and moved to the bottom of the bed. It was time for school so I woke Alejandro up. I checked my phone for any messages but none. I see Jenna starting to move, she gets up and starts smiling from ear to ear, when she looked at me. I roll my eyes and walk to the bathroom, making sure this time she's not following me and locking the door. I changed and walked out. Alejandro and Jenna waited for me. We left my house Jenna went in her car me and Ale in mines, since the boys took his car. We stopped by the police station for the report. We walked in and went to the front desk.

Mattia
"Hi sir, I would like to file a missing person"
Officer
"And who may this be"
Mattia
"Her names Alssya, she nay high, shes 16-17, she has black hair, brown eyes, and she went missing yesterday morning during school."
Officer
"Ok, well began a search for her, and we'll try our best to find her."
Mattia
"Thanks sir"

I didn't feel relieved at all. I texted Sebastian about it and he told the others, we head to school and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Greg POV*

I woke up and ruffled my hair. I couldn't get Alyssa off my mind. Her hair the ways it flowed, her brown eyes, and plump lips. I felt some type of way. I look at the time and realized I have to be at the place. I hopped out of bed and got ready I threw on some sweats and a black tee. I grabbed my keys and head downstairs. I texted Jerry I was on my way.

Greg's Dad
"Hey buddy"
Greg
"Morning dad"
Greg's Dad
"Don't forget you start school in two weeks"
Greg
"Ok"

I got up from the seat and walked out the house. I drove over to Jerry's house and weheaded to the house.

10 minutes later

I drove into the drive way and parked. We head inside and Jerry went and sat in the couch on his phone. I turned the laptop on and opened the camera, I saw Alyssa still tied up in the chair she, but wasn't moving. I grabbed a ragfrom the kitchen and headed to the bathroom. Maybe Jenna knocked her out. I opened the bathroom and turned the lights on and saw a bloody knife in the sink. I raced to the room, unlocked it and saw Alyssa sitting there knocked out and she had big cut on her thigh and it was bloody.

I grabbed the cloth put warm water on it and cleaned up the cut. I wrapped it up and put it back into the bathroom. I untied her, picked her up and put her in the bed, I moved a piece of hair from her face. She's pretty even when she sleeps. I took the chair back to other room and closed the door.

I was gonna wait until she woke up. So I sat in the dining room and entertained myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*1 Hour Later*

*Alyssa POV*

I woke up in the bed and I sat up but felt a sharp pain in my thigh. I remember last night, I grabbed a pillow and dug my face into it. I started crying, I don't know why but I did.

I hear the door open and I didn't want to face anyone.

Alyssa
"Go away"
Greg
"Sorry about her"
Alyssa
"Leave me alone"

It went silent. I looked up from my pillow to see this boy, his expression changed somehow. I wiped my face and looked back to him.

Alyssa
"What do you want"
Greg
"Umm nothing just that, we didn't know anything she was doing tbh"
Alyssa
"Ok and"
Greg
"We left right after she arrived"
Alyssa
"What does what your saying have to do with me?"
Greg
"Why are you so stubborn"
Alyssa
"Because I am"

I sat there and threw the covers over me. I heard him walk out and walk back in a minute later.

I took the covers off my head and saw him placing clothes on my bed.

Alyssa
"What is this"
Greg
"Sweats and shirt, put it on we're taking a trip"
Alyssa
"To where?"

TBC🤨

Guys I'm sorry this is long I'm tryna start writing them under like 900 words so please let me know if you read this and if your ok with them being in the range of 900-1,300 words. Thanks and vote if you want to. Thanks luvs💕