Part 32 - Thoughts✨

He walked out without answering me, gosh he's so annoying, him and his mood swings, he can take it up his ass and around the corner. I got out the bed and grabbed the clothes and head to the bathroom, I took my skirt off and looked at the big wrap on my leg. I put the clothes on and head to the room. I stuff my phone into my clothes, then into the night stand draws without it being noticed and sat on my bed. I realized the door was open so I walk over to it, I open it and peak out.

Greg
"You ready?"
Alyssa
"Where are we going exactly?"
Greg
"You want to get out this hell hole or not"
Alyssa
"Geez don't have to be so blah about it"

I move from behind the door and stand there. He grabs some keys and fiddles with em while looking for something else. He grabs a wallet and starts walking to the door. He opens it and walks out.

Greg
"Are you coming?!"
Alyssa
"Oh, coming"

I walk past this other kid on a couch, and he's just looking at us. I walk out the door and see that there's woods. I look around and there's more woods, It goes far. I was stuck in a gaze.

*honk*

I get startled and see Greg in a car, he signals for me to hurry and get into the car. I walk to the back seat and sat down he starts the car and I put my seat belt on.

Greg
"We're gonna have to go at the end of town, we don't wanna get caught by Jenna"
Alyssa
"Hmm"

I look up to him nodding at me through the rear mirror. I nod and look out the window. He reveres out the drive way and starts driving.

Here and there I feel someone staring at me, and I instantly knew it was Greg. He started making small talk and to find out we have a little in common and he's the same ages as Sebastian (17) and he just moved here. I didn't say much about me, only the fact I had a dog, had a big friend group and my favorite things. We drove for another 50 minutes and we stopped at a gas station out of town. He hops out and I hop out too. I follow behind him and we enter.

Greg
"Get what you want"
Alyssa
"Ok"

I walk to the candy isle and looked around I spotted a Hershey cookies n cream bar. I took one and looked around. The place was nice, I saw (your favorite chips) and grabbed one. I went to get something to drink and I got a bottled Fanta. I had those three things and looked for Greg, I spotted him looking at gums. I tapped his shoulder and he turns to me and he smiles and took our stuff to the counter. He paid for them and headed me my bag.

Alyssa
"Thanks"
Greg
"No problem, it's the least I can do"

We head out the car and I sit back in my seat. We ate and talked, honestly I felt ok at this point even tho I was scared of what they would do to me. But Greg was different, he was nice and he treated me like a regular person like the guys do. We finished up and we trashed everything. We started driving and I felt my eyes get heavy. I place my head on the window and shortly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Greg POV*

Alyssa soon fell asleep, I played some music on low volume and drove back to the house. We finally made it there, I parked the car and opened the doors, I carried Alyssa into her room. I placed her on her bed and pulled the blanks over her. Jenna wouldn't be happy about anything I just did, but who cares Alyssa should be treated right.

I went back outside and waited for Jenna to return.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Later that day*

*Mattia POV*

Jenna was being all close and too touchy today. I tried avoiding her but she always found me somehow. I went through half the day not feeling anything at all, I'm just confused on how someone would want to take someone so innocent?! I sat in the bathroom stall and felt my chest get heavy. I felt like I couldn't breath and the thought of Alyssa dead shook me to my core. I usually don't stress out over anyone, but this is different. I opened my phone and realized we had half an hour left of school. I gathered myself, threw my backpack over my shoulder, and left the bathroom.

Alejandro
"Hey Mattia, wait up"

I turned around to to Alejandro walking up to me with Alvaro and Roshaun trailing behind him.

Alvaro
"You ok dude, you don't look ok"
Mattia
"I'm really not"
"Thoughts are just running through my head rn"
Roshaun
"Not worry we'll find our girl soon"
Mattia
"OUR?!"
Everyone
"😂"
Mattia
"We need to find her sooner"
Alejandro
"Yeah"

We walked to the field and sat there. The bell rang and we head to the parking lot. I took my keys out my pocket and tried putting them in when.....

TBC😔

Well shit shove a stick up my ass and call me a broom, I didn't know this chapter was so meh but next chapter won't❤️💕💞