Part 21 - New Neigboors😊

Alyssa
"Fuck, what did I-"
???
"Hi. who are you guys?"
Alyssa
"Hi I'm...uhh, Alyssa, and these are umm, my friends, Alvaro, Roshaun, Kairi, Mattia, Sebastian, and Alejandro. We're your neighbors my mom wanted me to stop by."
???
"Hi, nice to meet you guys, I'm Jazlyn"

Everyone shakes her hand but Mattia. I nudged him, a way the girl wouldn't see. He waves at her and pulls out his phone and plays on it. I clear my throat and look at the girl.

Jazlyn
"So you guys live here too, right?"
Alyssa
"Uuuuh yeah, we live around these blocks."
Jazlyn
"Um not to sound weird but would you guys like to come to my backyard, cause their. Working around"
Alyssa
"Sure,"

She leads us to her backyard and we settle down and we start talking, she mainly was talking and focusing on me. The boys listened and chimned in once a sentence. I glanced and saw Mattia barely paying attention. I just brushed it off and continued with Jazlyn. She bit her lip and looked at Mattia every now and then but Mattia ignored her. We sat down another minute and when we heard the poach open. Everyone turned to him except me and Jaz. We realized eveyone was facing behind us we turned and Jazlyn stood up.

Jazlyn
"Oooh this is my stupid brother Mike"

I turned and saw this boy he looked at everyone, but when he got to me he looked me up and down and hit his lip.

Jazlyn
"These are my new friends"
Mike
"Hi nice to meet you guys"
"Well I have to go, hey Jaz can I talk to you inside"
Jazlyn
"I'll be right back guys"

She walked inside with her brother and when they closed the door I got up and sat next to Mattia. The other boys weren't paying attention, so we just sat there. I sat next to him and I tapped his shoulder he looked up at me and looked back at his phone.

Alyssa
"Somebody has a crush"

I said nudging him on his arm.

Mattia
"I don't like her like that, stooop"
Alyssa
"Come on she's pretty"

💭Mattia thought💭
Not as hawt as you tho!!
💭💭💭

Alyssa
"Be nice"
Mattia
"Nope"
Alyssa
"Tia I'm not playing with you"
Mattia
"Oooooh ok"

I took my phone out and watched tiktoks

+++++++
Meanwhile inside

Jazlyn
"What do you want"
Mike
"You couldn't tell me of your friends, that girl was hot"
Jazlyn
"Stop you idiot"
Mike
"Ooooh someone has a crush"
Jazlyn
"Ok and so?"
"You flirt much"
Mike
"Tell me!"
Jazlyn
"Shhhhh keep your voice down asshole"
Mike
"Is it the one sitting behind the girl"
Jazlyn
"Maybe..."
".......yea he's cute"
Mike
"Ayyye get into it"
(TikTok tings)

💭Jazlyn thought💭
I wanted Mattia. He was not giving me any mind, I was jealous about the way he looked at Alyssa, like she was everything he wanted. Well I'm everything he needs. I'm not going to hurt or bother Alyssa in the process, cause she's a really nice person.
💭💭💭