Part 33 - wAiT a DaMn MiNuTe🤨

Jenna
"Mattia, Mattia, wait up"
Mattia
"What do you want Jenna?"
Jenna
"I need a ride to the store and to my house"
Mattia
"Can't one of your friends drive you there?"
Jenna
"Please"

She tilted her head honestly it made her look weird and I need her off my tip.

Mattia
"Get in, I need to do something"
Jenna
"Yes thanks boo"
Mattia
"I would love for you not to call me that, thanks"

She got in and I got in. I buckled up and started the car we drove to the cvs. I parked and she got out she left her phone and walked out. I sat there on my phone and waited for Jenna until her phone went off.

I was confused and ignored it at first but it went off again, I picked up the phone and looked and it was from someone named Greg. I opened the phone and to my surprise she didn't change her password, I open it and read what he sent.

———————————————————————————

Greg

Greg
We need to talk

What your doing is not ok and you need to stop, I think you should let her go

———————————————————————————

Let her go????
I read it and couldn't believe it, maybe she was dating someone again, and was being a bitch to their ex or something. At this point Jenna is the most sketchy person I know of. I laid the phone down and played on mine. A couple of minutes later she came back. She got in and I started driving to her house. In the corner of my eye I see her looking at her phone, she types something back but I couldn't see.

We pulled up to her house and stopped, she leaned over really quickly and kissed my check. I turned to her and wiped it off.

Mattia
"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, DONT DO THAT"
Jenna
"Aww Mattia, she doesn't have to know"
Mattia
"Ohh she will, and she'll bear your ass"
Jenna
"Oh well see about that"

She grins evilly and walks to her door and goes in. I lock my car and drive off.

————————————-

*Greg POV*

I texted Jenna and she left me on read wow, I mean she is bitchy. A couple of minutes later she texted back.

———————————————————————————

Jenna

We need to talk

What your doing is not ok and you need to stop, I think you should let her go
read

Jenna
Dude you have no business but to make sure she doesn't leave

Nothing else so mind your damn business

Actually today's your last day I can do what I need to do on my own thanks anyways

———————————————————————————

I clenched my jaw and closed my phone and sat at the table. Maybe I do need to get away from this and stop helping before she puts me in trouble. I heard a knock on a door and realized it was Alyssa. I opened the cameras and saw her standing at the door. I got up and opened the door pulling us both into the room. I grabbed the camera and turned around. I signaled her to be quiet and took her to the closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

I woke up and I was in the bed, I fell asleep in the car, so Greg probably brought me here. I got up and rubbed my eyes and got out of the bed. I went and knocked on the door and a couple of seconds pass before it's quickly opened by Greg. He pulls us both into the room and runs to the camera and turns it around. He signals me to be silent and takes us to the closet.

Greg
"Alyssa, so like I think Jenna is trying to plan something bad for tomorrow"
Alyssa
"Are you serious you think I don't know that"

I tried walking out but he gently pulls me back.

Greg
"I have a plan ok"
Alyssa
"Umm ok?"
Greg
"I'll come back during late at night, since I have keys, and we'll go somewhere until clear"
Alyssa
"Ok slow down, when today"
Greg
"Yep, if your down"

I nodded and we walked out. I turned to him before he left the room.

Alyssa
"Also I'm gonna change back before she suspects anything"
Greg
"K"

He closes the door and I grab my clothes, and phone secretly, and walk to the closet I sat against the door and realized I didn't turn off my phone and only had a couple of percent left so I texted Mattia right away.

________________________

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Mattia😗💕
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hey bebe I'm gonna be safe later
my phone is dead but when it's clear il charge and I'll text you I love you❤️

________

As soon as I put the heart my phone went off. I felt broken I dash it in front of me. I can't imagine what's going on. I changed and didn't notice I forgot my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mattia POV*

I couldn't think straight and I felt a little empty. My phone went off and I checked it, and it was Alyssa she was typing.

Mattia
"Guys ALYSSA FUCKING TYPING!!"
Alejandro
"Your fucking lying lemme see"

I jump so fast from the bed and to the boys they huddle around my phone and we were all in shock. After a couple of seconds it stops. My heart dropped I stared at the phone hopping she typed again. But it didn't type. I moved from the circle and paced back and forth breathing hard. All these bad thoughts circled through my head. I stopped and looked at the ceiling.

Kairi
"Maybe she just hid her phone let's just wait"
Mattia
"Dude we've been waiting a whole fucking day"
Alvaro
"I know but like maybe she almost got caught"
Mattia
"I hope it's true"

My phone rang and I saw it was Alyssa's Mom........

TBC🥺

I'm sorry if there is any mistakes I missed I'm just working on fixing the other drafts (cause I preplan all the chapters then go over them) and these cliffhangers might work.