3

- 3rd. Pov. Before the Six of Them Met -

ForthBeam's house

"Forth! You're not gonna believe this!" Beam yelled as he walked into their house after class.

"What's up babe?" Forth asked from the couch where he was on a video call with his newest employee, Ming.

"I think I found our third-- that's him!" Beam got distracted by the guy behind Ming.

"Me?" Ming asked extremely confused.

"The boy behind you," Beam said.

"Baby, what's going on?" Forth asked and made Beam sit beside him.

"Kit, come here babe," Ming said and Kit got off his bed and walked towards the camera.

He looked extremely surprised seeing Beam.

"Beam, have you told him yet?" Kit asked.

"I was about to and then I saw you in the background," Beam smiled and sat on Forth's lap.

"Beam, what's happening?" Forth asked and held Beam still on his lap cause he kept bouncing around. 

"Kit is our third person, we sit beside each other in class and I noticed his mark looked like ours, really pale-pastel. So I asked him about it, showed him mine, and when he touched it - it got darker, so I touched him and his got darker," Beam said.

"But, Ming is also my soul-mate. There's another guy in our class with a pale mark, I was gonna talk to him but he rushed out of the room before I could get to him," Kit pouted.

"So there's at least four of us?" Ming asked really confused.

"Yes," Beam and Kit said.

"Alright, let's meet up Saturday, Ming we need to finish discussing your report, you two can keep talking somewhere else," Forth said and Beam pouted.

"No fun," Beam said and waved bye to Ming before going to his room and ignoring Forth.

"Beamie, don't pout," Forth yelled as his boyfriend walked away.

- the next day -

Kit and Beam were sitting in class together when Pha walked in and sat beside them - they had an extra seat and the teacher told him to sit there. Beam-Kit looked at each other and smiled before nodding. Beam moved closer to the new boy and tapped him on the shoulder. Pha looked down at the smaller and Beam swore Pha was one of the hottest people he's ever seen. 

"What?" Pha asked and Beam was a stuttering mess, so Kit took over. 

"That's Beam, I'm Kit - we noticed that your SM mark looks like ours, really pale colour, so we were curious if you were part of our group," Kit said and Pha was confused. 

"Group?" Pha asked. 

"There's four of us so far, but our marks aren't getting any darker, so we think there's at least one more SM that needs to join our 'group'," Beam said. (SM = Soul Mate)

"And you think just because our marks look alike, and because yours aren't changing, you think that I'm with you guys?" Pha asked. Beam-Kit nodded. 

"How about this, let's meet up Saturday, we'll bring both of our SM's and you bring yours; then we'll figure out what's happening," Beam said.  

Pha just nodded and they finally started doing their classwork after exchanging numbers. 

"I hope this works out," Beam said as him and Kit were waiting for Forth and Ming to come pick them up. 

"I'm sure it will, but that means there's at least six of us... four of us, two of them, six of us total," Kit said.