9

- 3rd. Pov. -

At the Six Moon's House

"Has anyone seen Yo?" Pha asked seeing three of his boyfriends waiting for him in the parking lot.

"No, Forth's missing too," Kit said.

"Why is Forth here? And you Ming," Pha asked.

"Guest teaching for the engineering faulty," Ming said.

The four of them put their bags away in their car - and then sat inside waiting for the oldest and youngest of the group to show up.

- in the science lab -

Yo was busy doing a project with Park when Forth came into the lab; looking for the smaller.

"Yo," Forth said. Yo couldn't hear him and kept talking to Park, telling him what to do for the experiment.

Forth got a bit closer but E'Mon stopped him.

"What?" Forth asked.

"I can't let you get closer, these chemicals are insanely dangerous," E'Mon said and Forth nodded and sat beside the other while he waited for Yo.

Things were quiet for a bit before Yo yelled and a beaker shattered.

"You alright?" Park asked and picked up the broken glass.

"Yeah, I burned my arm," Yo said and quickly went to the sink to wash his arm. Forth walked over to him and helped him with his arm.

"Does it hurt?" Forth asked and wrapped a paper towel around the younger's arm - Yo had started crying a bit due to the pain of the burn.

"It hurts a lot," Yo whined and wiped his eyes while Forth grabbed his phone to text their group chat.

"Kit's on his way up babe," Forth said

"Why are you here? Don't you have work?" Yo asked and leaned on Forth, still in a lot of pain.

"I was doing a thing with the engineering students, guest-teaching," Forth said as he  hugged Yo and wiped his tears. He hates seeing his SMs in pain or crying.

Kit and Pha came up a few minutes later and helped Yo with his arm - which wasn't much considering they're not specializing in burns or serious injuries, they're specializing in pediatrics and clinical care.

"Does it still hurt?" Kit asked and Yo nodded - tears still going down his face.

"Keep it wrapped up," Pha said when the towel nearly fell off.

Yo nodded and Forth carried him since he was crying too much he couldn't see where he was walking. They got down to the car and Kit asked Ming to drive them to the hospital for Yo's arm.

- at the hospital -

Yo was put into a smaller room since he wasn't seriously injured - Pha and Forth stayed with him.

"How much does it hurt?" Pha asked as he wiped Yo's tears while the doctor was working on his arm.

"A lot," Yo mumbled and hid his face in Pha's neck. Forth just watched what the doctor did. He seemed a little... Sketchy.

About ten minutes later - Yo still wasn't better, and Forth had this anxiety feeling towards the doctor.

"We're going to move him to our burn center, it's too serious of a wound for me to deal with," The doctor said and PhaYo nodded. Forth just watched.

The doctor asked Pha to set Yo in a wheelchair he had waiting outside the room - so Pha put Yo in the chair, and the doctor wheeled him away.

Pha turned towards Forth and could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Pha asked. Forth didn't know how to answer.

"I just have a bad feeling about that doctor," Forth said and Pha agreed. They walked back out to where the others were waiting in the car and updated them on Yo.

About an hour later, Forth and Pha were talking to a nurse when they heard screaming. They couldn't tell who it was, they just knew it sounded bad. They looked over to where they heard the scream and saw Yo run towards them and the doctor chasing. 

Yo hid behind Forth and Pha immediately asked what was wrong. 

"He... He..." Yo couldn't get the words out without breaking down crying. His arm looked even worse than it did when he got here, he had hand marks all over his other arm and some on his neck. Something was seriously wrong. 

A few nurses rushed over and pulled the doctor into a separate room so Yo could explain to another nurse what had happened. Yo tried to talk but just kept crying and refused to move away from Forth and Pha. 

"Can you three follow me back? I need to finish treating his arm," A female nurse said and Yo held onto Forth tightly as they walked past the doctor that had hurt him. 

"Can you tell me what he did? We're you just scared of the treatment? Or did he do something?" The nurse asked as she took care of Yo's arm. Yo was sitting on Forth's lap and holding Pha's hand. 

"He... H--He touched m--me," Yo said as he was sniffling from crying. 

Pha and Forth were pissed, to say the least - but hid it for Yo's sake. 

The nurse quickly called for another nurse - Yo told her everything and that nurse called for a security guard to go speak with the doctor. 

"What are these bruises from?" The nurse asked and Yo pointed out the door - meaning the doctor. 

"What about this one?" She asked and had accidently pressed too hard on a small mark at the bottom of his neck. 

"Ow! One of my Soul Mates did that," Yo said and blushed a bit. 

Forth and Pha were confused. 

"It was Kit," Yo said and they nodded understanding. Kit loves to leave marks on all of them. 

"We'll be dealing with the doctor - do you want to press charges?" The security guard asked and Yo nodded quickly.