14

- 3rd. Pov. -

- same morning as ch.13 -

"Forth. Wake up," Ming shook the eldest awake. He was still asleep on the front porch, Yo no where to be found.

"Where'd Yo go?" Forth asked.

"He hasn't come home yet," Ming said.

"He was here last night, showed up around 2AM," Forth said.

"He must of left again," Pha said.

The five boys sat on the porch and waited for their baby-boy to come home.

- 20 minutes later -

Yo walked up the stairs holding three large take-away food bags.

"Where have you been?" Kit was pissed.

"I got breakfast..." Yo said and held the bags up and then handed them to Pha and Ming.

"Where were you last night?" Kit asked again - Beam held him back.

"I needed to help a friend with something..." Yo said and sat beside Forth and hugged him while yawning.

"Same thing you do every year?" Pha asked.

"Yeah..." Yo just mumbled. He didn't look at any of his SMs.

"Baby, you know you can tell us anything," Beam said.

"If I told you, you'd be mad," Yo said.

Forth pulled Yo onto his lap and hugged him tightly - kissing his cheek. Forth was the only one who could really get Yo to say what he was hiding.

"Why would we be mad baby?" Forth asked and put Yo on his lap.

"Because," Yo mumbled and hid in Forth's neck. Forth didn't force him to talk, he just held the youngest and waited for him to open-up.

"I was helping my ex plan a birthday party for our daughter..." Yo mumbled.

"You're what!? I thought SMs were the only people who could have kids together?" Kit was pissed and shocked. Beam took him inside to cool-down. Yo just hid behind Forth again.

"Her and I were SMs... She rejected me after our daughter was born, so I got re-assigned to you guys," Yo mumbled.

"I thought you were gay," Ming said.

"I am Ming, that's why she rejected me," Yo kind of laughed - Ming's cute when he's confused.

"How old is she? The kid?" Kit asked coming back outside after about an hour.

"She's five," Yo said.

"Why haven't we ever seen you with her? Or ever talk about her?" Kit asked.