11

ending at 20... maybe 25

- 3rd. Pov. -

- at the house -

Once he got dressed he looked at himself in the mirror and just... he felt numb at what he saw. He didn't like what he saw, but he didn't hate it either. The bruises from the doctor where still on his arm and neck, his burn was still extremely bad - Kit treats it and wraps it for him every day.

 The bruises from the doctor where still on his arm and neck, his burn was still extremely bad - Kit treats it and wraps it for him every day

(This is how Yo looks right now)

He loves his cute look. He's 21 and still manages to look smol and adorable. But he really thinks that a "glow-up" is needed right now. Plus, it's fun to try new looks and clothes and it's just fun to experiment.
Yo walked out of his room and went to find Beam and Kit. He figured they'd be the best people to help him with his 'experiment'.

"Can you guys come to the mall with me?" Yo asked and gave puppy eyes to the two older boys. Kit and Beam looked at each other and then nodded.

"Forth! What card can I take?" Beam asked and went to find his boyfriend.

"There's more than one card?" Yo asked surprised.

"Yeah, there's at least three," Kit said.

"Whoa," Yo was shook.

- at the mall -

Yo, Beam, and Kit were walking around the mall when Yo stopped walking and ran into a store super excited. Beam and Kit looked up at the store and were surprised.
Yo ran into Hot Topic. (Idk id they have it in Thailand but in this book they do) Beam thought this store was too 'dark' and 'scary'  for the youngest - but he seemed so happy looking around at the band shirts and jewelry that Beam didn't want to stop him.
Yo was looking at the ear-rings and piercings - Kit was looking at band shirts and Beam was confused. This wasn't his type of store at all.

"Kitty, how would this look?" Yo asked and held up a pair of ear-rings to show the older.

"I want the red ones, you and Beam can have the other two," Yo said and Kit loved it

"I want the red ones, you and Beam can have the other two," Yo said and Kit loved it. Beam thought they were cute.

"Beam can have the white ones," Kit said.

"Cause you look better in blue?" Beam asked.

"Cause you're the most innocent out of the three of us," Kit said.

"I'm not, Yo is," Beam was offended.

"I'm not Beam, you're more innocent then I am," Yo said.

"How do you know?" Beam asked and looked at Yo like a disappointed mom.

"Well... I'd tell you... But it's not something to talk about in public," Yo said and walked towards the cash register to pay for his things.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Beam was confused.

"He's more of a hoe then you are babe," Kit said and winked as he walked away.

Beam's jaw dropped. He couldn't and didn't want to believe it.

"There's no way," Beam said when he caught up with Kit.

"Ask the others when we get home then," Kit said and Yo just smiled and skipped to the next store with a smile on his face. 

- at home a few hours later -

Yo went straight to his room after they got home and changed into his new clothes, did his make-up, and put on his new jewelry to see what his 'new look' would look like. He got dressed and finished the look - but something was missing...

"Beam! Can you bring me some hair dye?" Yo yelled from his bedroom door. He knew Beam had some extra boxes.

Beam came over to his room and handed him two boxes.

Pink and Silver.

"Pink looks good," Yo said and took the box from Beam.

"Good luck," Beam smiled and left the room to hang out with the others.

- four hours later -

"Are you guys ready to see the 'new' Yo?" Yo asked from inside his room.

The other five boys were in the hallway waiting for him to come out.

"Yeah baby, let's see it," Pha said and Yo did one last look in the mirror before walking out to see his soul mates.

"Fuck," Pha was impressed

"Whoa," Beam and Kit smiled and clapped.

"What happened to the cute baby?" Forth asked.

"You're hot as fuck babe," Ming said and couldn't take his eyes away from the youngest.

"You guys like it?" Yo asked.

"We love it, we love you no matter what you look like baby," Pha said.

Yo just smiled and blushed and jumped around really happy that his soul mates liked his look.

"I finally look my age," Yo smiled.

"You look amazing," Kit said.