Chapter 3

(Third P.O.V)

It's been 3 days since their last 'argument'. Also, 3 days since Taehyung realized his feelings for Jeongguk. It's been a living hell for him. Everything Jeongguk did or said melted his heart. Taehyung was having an inner battle with himself over this.

It was a Thursday morning. Jeongguk was waiting for Taehyung to come downstairs for breakfast.

(A/N: Yes, they live together because according to them, "Why the fuck not?" Idiots.)

Taehyung made his way down exhausted. He was wearing a white crop topped hoodie, black mini skirt and high top shoes.

(A/N: Did I forget to mention that Taehyung crossdresses along with Jimin but on rare occasions? Jeongguk, of course never really saw him like that. Just Jimin. This is his first time. Oop-)

Jeongguk was staring. He was simply captivated how good the clothes looked on his best friend. He was checking him out from top to bottom. Especially, the way his ass looked in that skirt.

Jeongguk quickly snapped out of it and went over to Taehyung, holding him by the waist.

"Good morning, baby", Jeongguk greeted with a smile on his face.

This woke up Taehyung immediately. He was red.

Ever since that day, Jeongguk would start calling him baby as if it were the most normal thing ever.

"Are you okay, love? You're red. Are you sick?", Jeongguk asked worried.

"A-Ah. N-No, I'm f-fine", Taehyung said snuggling his head on Jeongguk's chest.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, enjoying each other's embrace.

Eventually, they ate breakfast and headed to school holding hands.

Taehyung was enjoying every minute of it even though he knew Jeongguk would let go the moment they got there to go flirt with other girls. Which for some unknown reason, didn't happen today. Well, he did let go but he didn't leave Taehyung's side at all.

Guys were staring at Taehyung. You could see the lust in their eyes which pissed off Jeongguk. Taehyung, being the ignorant child he is, just kept walking. He then stretched feeling the need to, resulting into exposing his stomach more than it already was.

Jeongguk with no second thought whatsoever held Taehyung's hand and dragged him to a secluded spot in the back of the school.

"J-Jeongguk? Why are we here? Shouldn't you be on your way to your girls?", Taehyung questioned.

"Sorry, not sorry. Horny guys were staring at you with pure lust. I was doing my job by protecting you", Jeongguk stated feeling proud.

Taehyung was a blushing mess at this point.

"T-Thank you. Y-You should g-go", Taehyung said stuttering.

"What? Baby, why?", Jeongguk asked unaware of the pet name slipping out of his mouth.

"Aren't you gonna g-go and f-flirt with your g-girls?", Taehyung asked.