Chapter 24

(Third P.O.V)

"Calm yourself, boy. I don't know who those guys were. We're gonna be late for class so I suggest you follow me", Chul said, heading to class.

'I'm sorry Tae', Jeongguk thought as he followed Chul.

"Hello my fellow classmates! Let me introduce you to Jeongguk", Chul said, putting his arm around Jeongguk's neck.

'I am.. disgusted?', Jeongguk thought, coming out more like a question than a statement.

All of a sudden, he had many girls around him that were taking pictures, asking for his phone number and so on.

"Oh my god! It's the real Jeongguk!"

"What are you doing in this school?"

"May I have your phone number?"

"Your body is so hot~"

'I want this day to just end, already', Jeongguk thought.

———

It was currently lunch time and Jeongguk had decided to call Taehyung. He was gonna complain about how he hated the school but was looking forward to hearing his friend's voice more.

"Tae, I wanna go back"

"Your fault"

"No. Well, yes..."

"No one told you to move schools"

"Shut up!"

"Don't worry, Koo. When this week is over, the whole gang will be together and everything will go back to how it used to. Not really but you know what I mean"

....

"I miss you"

"I miss you too"

"I'm glad. By the way, did you know you're famous here? I met a guy who has you as your lock screen and apparently, there are guys who masturbate at the thought of you. I was gonna give them a beating but I don't know who they are. I just heard it from a guy named Chul"

"It's understandable. When you think about it, you're no different from them"

"I'm Different!"

"Mhm. If I was there, I'd wear clothes that would drive them crazy and then get all over you so they realize I'm not available. Only for you, Koo~"

"Kim Taehyung!"

"Oops. I gotta go. Love Ya!"

-Call Ends-

Jeongguk couldn't help but laugh when the call ended.

"What a dork. Love you too", he said to himself very low.

"Hey, Jeongguk", a girl next to him greeted.

"Hey?"

"So, are you single? I think you're really attractive. I also think we'd match. My name is Ji-yeon", the girl said.