Chapter 13

(Third P.O.V)

Jeongguk and Taehyung spent the whole day together after that talk.

They went to two restaurants. One for lunch and dinner. They went to the movie theatre as well. It ended with Taehyung falling asleep in the middle of it and Jeongguk taking pictures of his best friend's sleeping state.

They got back home around midnight.

Taehyung went to take a shower while Jeongguk just went to go change. He decided to just stay in a pair of sweatpants and slides without a shirt because why not?

Jeongguk waited for Taehyung to come out of the bathroom for about an hour. He was texting some girl in his phone in the meantime.

The bathroom door soon opened, revealing Taehyung in a white crop top, black sleep shorts and socks. Yet, Jeongguk hadn't noticed since he was so preoccupied with texting this girl.

"Who are you texting?", Taehyung asked, snatching Jeongguk's phone. He then gave it back when he saw it was a girl.

"Sorry! Here you go. Didn't mean to intrude your privacy with your girlfriend", Taehyung said embarrassed and walked away.

Jeongguk was taken aback. He didn't have a girlfriend. The girl he was texting had asked him if he liked anyone and he replied with a 'yes'. You see, the girl is called Seri and she was a good friend of his. She asked Jeongguk what he liked about his crush and he spammed her, describing Taehyung in every single aspect. Although, he's not fully sure if he truly likes Taehyung as he says he does. Some part of him still says it's his hormones acting up, but he's willing to see where this new week will take him with Taehyung. I guess you could call it an experiment to test his so called love for his best friend.

He quickly ended his conversation with Seri and ran after Taehyung.

When he caught up, he gave Taehyung a tight hug and said, "No, she's not my girlfriend."

"I asked her what we had for homework", Jeongguk lied.

"Ohh. I jumped to conclusions. It's just so rare now to see you being active with girls in general so I thought you found yourself a girlfriend", Taehyung said honestly, completely forgetting that Jeongguk had feelings for him. Jeongguk however, didn't know that.

"Are you forgetting something? Didn't you say that you were gonna make me fall in love with you? I won't get a girlfriend anytime soon. I'm willing to see where this goes", Jeongguk said leading Taehyung to their bed.

Taehyung remembered his words from earlier today and blushed.

Jeongguk closed their bedroom door and laid Taehyung on the bed. He got on top of his best friend and without warning, kissed Taehyung's lips. The kiss was no where near lustful but it sure was heated.

Taehyung was surprised at first but kissed back literally two seconds later. Both were enjoying this to full extent.

About thirty seconds later, Jeongguk pulled away. The way Taehyung looked with those swollen lips and flustered face made him want to do things but couldn't.

"Baby, you look.. hot. Fucking sexy", Jeongguk stated, captivated by how his best friend looked.

Taehyung didn't bother to say anything and just brought Jeongguk in for another heated kiss....... and boy, were they having the time of their lives.

They soon broke it and Taehyung said, "Don't say things like that. Makes me feel as though we're about to have sex."

Jeongguk couldn't help but laugh. He brought Taehyung in for a hug and covered both him and his best friend with a blanket.