Chapter 17

(Jeongguk's P.O.V)

I swear horny motherfuckers are everywhere. At least, he left. Good thing Jimin roasted him and called him ugly. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Good job, Chim. You even called him ugly", I said, still laughing.

"Are you stupid or just retarded? I was talking about you. You're the ugly dude standing right next to me", Jimin said, facepalming himself.

I stopped laughing.

"Not so funny anymore, huh?", Jimin questioned.

He's been spending too much time with Yoongi...

"I'm not even ugly. I'm a smart, handsome/hot guy", I stated.

"You ugly son of a rat. Stop lying to yourself", Jimin said.

"Who the fuck are you calli-"

"Shut up and pay, already. The guy is waiting and I'm for sure not paying unless you're my amazing boyfriend Min Yoongi the Genius, Tae, or Hoseokie", Jimin said, interrupting me from cursing him out.

I took out my wallet and paid for the food.

I hate him.

(Third P.O.V)

Before finding a table to eat at, Jimin caught sight of his boyfriend staring at him. Jimin smiled and jumped on Yoongi.

"Missed me?", Yoongi asked.

"Always", Jimin replied.

"Jimin! Let go of Yoongi. We're supposed to be catch- What the fuck? What is he doing here?!", Jeongguk said, pointing at Bogum and Taehyung, who are ordering food.

"Uh, this is a mall, you know?", Yoongi questioned, raising his right eyebrow.

"No, not that. Why are they together?", Jeongguk said, very much angered.

"It's fine, Kookie. They're just friends. You want me to tell you a secret? Bogum doesn't like Tae in a romantic interest. Don't worry. Let's just go and eat before the food gets cold", Jimin said, giving Yoongi a kiss on the cheek and dragging Jeongguk with him.

Jeongguk wanted to hug Taehyung but Jimin wouldn't let him.

"Look at how soft you were with Jimin just now~", Hoseok teased.

"I am this close to buying a frying pan and hitting you with it", Yoongi said, glaring at Hoseok.

"Come at me. I'll yeet you across the Pacific Ocean", Hoseok said, glaring back.

"Uh... should I be disgusted by your choice of words?..", Yoongi asked, judging the hell out of Hoseok.

"Yoongi! Hobi! We're done here. We just need to pay. Find us a table, please", Taehyung said.

"Alright", Hoseok replied for both of them.

———

"Tae. Quick question. How did you meet Jeongguk?", Bogum said, eating.

"That's a good question. I'm curious, too", Hoseok said, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"Lowkey curious as well", Yoongi said, sipping from his drink.

"Well, we actually met online in our freshman year...."

(Flashback)

It was a Tuesday evening. Jeongguk had just gotten home from a long day at school.

After showering, he received a text from a stranger.