Chapter 33

"TAE WAIT!"

(Third P.O.V)

Jeongguk didn't even get the chance to warn Taehyung in time. A car had already crashed into him due to its fast velocity.

What Jeongguk saw was red. His friend. His best friend. His love. The guy who he loved with all his heart was on the ground with blood and shattered glass everywhere...

"TAEHYUNG!! NO!! TAEHYUNG WAKE UP! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!"

"Stay.. with me. I.. Love You. Don't leave me!"

(A/N: SIKE! Ya'll really thought I was going to make a car hit Taehyung. PFFT! Gotcha. No way in hell am I doing that. Who do you fucking take me for? Angst isn't my thing)

*REWIND*

"TAE WAIT!"

(Third P.O.V)

Taehyung turned around expecting words like 'I Love You' but instead he was pulled into a somewhat passionate kiss. He was indeed shocked but kissed back none the less.

Jeongguk broke it after some time and said smiling, "That's what I forgot."

Taehyung blushes a bright red and Jeongguk can't help but want to pinch his cheeks.

You could then hear the bell ring.

Taehyung widened his eyes. "I'M LATE!!", he yelled before running off.

In the process, he yelled once more, "JEONGGUK! I'LL GET BACK AT YOU FOR THAT STUNT YOU PULLED ON ME."

Jeongguk laughed and headed back to his school, not wanting to get in trouble.

'We'll see about that'

———

-With Taehyung-

Taehyung slams the class door open, unintentionally.

"I'm... here!", he panted.

"Mr. Kim. Why are you late?", the professor asked.

"I'm so sorry. You see, there was a lot of traffic and I tried to get here as fast as possible. I even got out of the bus mid way and ran here myself. Please, excuse me", he lied. His words and expressions looked very much believable. After all, he is aiming to be an actor along with Bogum.

"Just go sit and don't interrupt the class", the professor told him. Why'd he let it slide? Well, it's because Taehyung never causes any trouble and always comes to school on time.

"Of course", Taehyung said, walking towards the back of the class and taking his seat.

He could feel the stares from the students. It's not that he wasn't used to it. It's just that it's more noticeable this time.