Chapter 40

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FUCKING LONG! When I say long, I mean VERY long. 3,680 words. Yes. It's planned to be like this. Since it's the last chapter, I wanted it to be enjoyable and entertaining to read so I made it like this. Enjoy!)

———

" - be my boyfriend?"

*rewind*

"CONGRATULATIONS BANGTAN HIGH FOR WINNING THIS YEAR'S FOOTBALL GAME"

*REWIND*

"I'm sorry Kook but I'm afraid Taehyung won't make it to the game"

*REWIND!!!*

(Third P.O.V)

Jeongguk walked over to the bleachers where Taehyung was sitting.

"Baby. You look cute in a skirt", he teased as he sat down next to Taehyung.

Taehyung blushed. "Stop teasing me!"

"I'm not. I'm just saying facts", Jeongguk said, leaning in for a kiss.

This of course took Taehyung by surprise for a bit but kissed back none the less.

Soon, Taehyung found himself making out with Jeongguk in the bleachers while sitting on his lap.

"What the- Jimin. Cover your precious eyes", Yoongi said, putting his hands over his boyfriend's eyes.

"We didn't sign up for free porn you know?!", Yoongi lightly yelled, interrupting the soon to be couple from going any further.

"Why can't I do anything with my boy-" *cough* "I mean Tae... I always get called out by you when I do stuff with him while you can kiss, hug or make out with your boyfriend and no one says shit", Jeongguk said, low key mad. Taehyung just laughed it off. Jeongguk was being too cute.

"It is what it is my dude", Yoongi replied.

"Uh.. babe... can you remove your hands now?", Jimin awkwardly laughed.

"Sorry, Chim", Yoongi apologized and quickly removed his hands from Jimin's face. Jimin smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go. See you tomorrow, Tae. Kook", Jimin said all giddy, intertwining his hand with Yoongi's and dragging him away.

(A/N: No, they don't live together but they'll be staying over at Yoongi's today)

"Jimin seemed eager to leave", Jeongguk pointed out.

Taehyung then whispered something in Jeongguk's ear making his eyes go wide. A devilish smile appearing on his face not long after.

"JIMIN YOU BETTER TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE TOMORROW MORNING!", Jeongguk yelled, loud enough for everyone including the YoonMin couple to hear which were not that far. Jimin was for sure blushing even though they couldn't see.