Chapter 15

"JEON JEONGGUK! THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO TAEHYUNG YOU SON OF A BITCH?! YOU'RE ONLY HIS, I MEAN HER BEST FRIEND! YOU BETTER LET GO OF YOUR HOLD ON TAEHYUNG OR I WILL HIT YOU WITH MY FRYING PAN! BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I BROUGHT IT WITH ME TODAY!!"

(Third P.O.V)

Jeongguk broke the kiss he shared with Taehyung and crossed his arms out of disappointment.

"Tae! You okay? You're not hurt, are you? I feel so bad for you. He stole your first kiss", Jin said as he hugged Taehyung.

"It's fine. Don't worry, Jin. If he hadn't, that guy wouldn't have given up", Taehyung said, not telling Jin his first kiss was taken long ago by Jeongguk himself.

"By the way, nice work out there when you told him you were taken. You even changed your voice", Jimin said, giving Taehyung a high-five.

"I forgot to tell you, Tae. You look beautiful", Hoseok said with a smile, making Taehyung blush.

"Come here", Hoseok told Taehyung.

Taehyung walked over to him. When he did, Hoseok brought him into a hug. His hands on Taehyung's waist. This was part of his plan but of course, Taehyung was oblivious as ever.

Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin looked at Jeongguk, knowing he might get ticked off. They were right. The scowl on his face was evident.

"I'll go look around. I need some time for myself", Jeongguk said out of nowhere, walking away from the rest.

Taehyung wanted to go after him but Hoseok told him not to....

———

Jeongguk walked and walked around the mall. He soon found himself at the center of the mall where there were couches, seats, and tables to take a rest. He'd been walking for about 10 minutes now so why not?

He sat on the couch and decided to lay his head back with his eyes closed.

'Taehyung.. baby', he thought.

He wanted no one but Taehyung by his side. What happened earlier with Hoseok had really angered him. It's not like he can actually claim Taehyung as his... even though Taehyung himself said it was okay.

"Uh,.. hello", a girl greeted, interrupting Jeongguk from his thoughts.

Jeongguk opened his eyes and looked up to see a girl with straight black hair. She had a pretty good body but he couldn't help but compare it to Taehyung. He quickly snapped out of it.

"I think you're really attractive. May I have your number?", the girl said, sitting next to Jeongguk. She then placed her hand on Jeongguk's thigh.

Jeongguk without a second thought, stood up, feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry but no. You may not", Jeongguk said sternly.

"Why is that? Are you not interested?", she asked, getting closer.

"Precisely", Taehyung stated out of no where, pushing the girl lightly. Of course, not forgetting to adjust his voice.