❨21❩

♀︎

... smut ... hehe... 

He doesn't waste another second, his big hands grab my face and his soft lips land on mine. The knot in my stomach tightens when the kiss grows rougher, there is a sudden desperation in our actions. He presses my body against the kitchen island, my hands grab his shirt where I fist the fabric, trying to get a small ounce of control back. It doesn't work, nothing fucking works. All I know is how much my body is screaming for his. 

Removing his shirt in a hurry, his lips leave mine for a second and I allow myself to stare at the perfectly sculpted man in front of me. His broad chest is covered by enough hair to give him a rough look, the deep v-lines diving underneath his pants, driving me crazy about what he's hiding. Licking my lips, his finger places itself under my chin and urges my eyes to meet his. He is staring at me with such intensity and I'm thrown back to that one night in high school. 

"Are you sure about this, love?" He asks with a hint of need in his voice. My chest tightens by him making sure that I'm okay with this, Elijah has always been attentive and it's one of the things I appreciate most about him. 

Nodding my head, his green eyes flicker between mine before he grabs my hand and leads me into his bedroom. Closing the door behind us, my heartbeat quickens. This is what I've wanted since high school, I just never thought we would see each other again. 

Elijah looks at me through the darkness of the room, not making a move and I grow impatient. The need in me is burning underneath my skin, I want him. My finger removes the first strap of my dress and his breath hitches when he realizes what I'm playing at, the eye contact between us is killing me and I remove the other strap. Slowly pulling the dress down my body, his eyes never leave mine. 

When my dress falls to the floor leaving me in only my bra and panties, he takes his first step in my direction and my breath hitches by him nearing. My nerves are on fire, there is an intense tingling dancing across my skin and when he takes the last few steps my brain electrifies. His scent hugs my body and all there is in here, is him. Right here and right now, he is everything for me. 

His rough hands grab my waist and pull me closer, my eyes gaze into his. Our heavy breaths are the only sound in the room and the knot tightens in my gut, my fingers itch to touch him and when he realizes what I'm thinking, he pulls me closer and our lips meet hungrily. My fingers tangle themselves into his hair and he pushes his body against mine, I desperately will myself to stay sane. Having his skin pressed against mine and feeling how much he is reacting to me is driving me fucking mad. 

"I want you," I whisper in between our kisses. 

Elijah smirks against my lips and leads me to the bed, where I crawl into the middle and lay on my back. He places himself next to me and allows his eyes to wander down my body, his green eyes have visibly grown a few shades darker than normal and I find it incredible how easy he is to read. 

"You're fucking irresistible," He whispers to me, his lips find my neck and he kisses down the heated skin. The torture of his movements is enough to provoke shivers to leave my body, his hand slowly dances along my skin, from my neck down between my breasts. My breath hitches when the sensations dive deeper and he reaches my stomach and right above my panties. The anticipation of Elijah's touch is too much. 

When he makes a move to touch me, I grab his wrist suddenly and he looks at me alarmed. "I haven't done this before, Lij."

I feel like it's only right to put it out there, not that I'm ashamed, but he needs to know and I need him to know. Looking at him, he smiles as his lips inch closer finally meeting mine in a gentle kiss, "Tell me if you want me to stop, I'll go slow, love."

I nod my head and bring his face closer, kissing him again and our kiss slowly grows more intense. A sudden urgency. My body hums by his muscular frame pressed against me, his scent is everything I can sense and the rough shivers leaving me creates a taunting symphony. Elijah's hand slowly inches down my stomach, the pulsating between my legs is anticipating his fiery touch. 

He moves my panties to the side and rubs my clit, the second he touches me, I throw myself into the soft pillows with a moan. His lips kiss down my neck and his fingers move skillfully, I'm soaked when he slowly enters one finger into me, it surely helps the pain. There is a slight stinging when he pushes two fingers into me, but him kissing me makes for a perfect distraction. 

My breathing is hard and moans escape my lips when he starts moving his fingers inside of me, the sensations are driving me crazy and the pressure builds in my lower stomach. 

"Are you okay, love?" He groans, hearing how strained he is provokes my lust. 

"I'm," I pause and moan. "Amazing."

Elijah moves his fingers at a faster pace and the pressure grows, I'm panting and a thin layer of sweat is covering my skin. A sudden movement from his torture in my pussy has me moaning loudly, he is hitting something entirely different now and I can't help myself. Moans fall from my lips endlessly and as my stomach tightens, the pressure suddenly evaporates and is overtaken by an intense wave of pleasure. My mouth moves and I have no clue what I'm saying, the rough shivers are uncontrollable. 

After quite some time, I come down from my high, and Elijah is slowly removing his black boxer briefs. His hard dick is all my widened eyes can see, how a few veins are running along the shaft and the size of him. He grabs a condom from the bedside table and rolls it down his length. His muscular body crawls between my legs, where he looks at me with a silent question running through his lustful stare. 

I nod at him with an easy smile on my lips, "Yes, Lij."

He positions himself and slowly enters me, the stinging has returned and I shut my eyes tightly. 

"Fuck, I'm sorry," His lips leave small kisses on my face, lingering on my lips, as I get some time to get used to his size. Pleasure slowly replaces the pain and I nod at him, he gently moves. Having him inside of me is definitely the best feeling I have ever had. 

A deep groan leaves his lips when the friction gets too much, moans fall from my lips and my mind has turned to jelly. He picks up his pace and his dick tortures my pussy. His rough frame is pushed against my body as we get high on each other, my pussy grows more soaked and he moans against my ear. The sound so insanely sexy my body shakes violently, goosebumps dancing across my skin. 

My toes curl when he starts kissing my breasts, his tongue paying attention to my nipples. Grabbing his hair in my hands, his finger finds my clit and rubs me. Him pounding into me, licking my nipples and rubbing my clit, everything makes it hard for me to keep it up. The pressure grows again and I know what's happening, "I'm coming, Lij."

"I know, baby," He groans and keeps it up. 

My moans grow louder and his follow, fisting the sheets I try to keep myself sane. The knot in my stomach is almost painful as he fucks me, sweat glistening on his skin, his disheveled hair moving with his perfect body. Arching my back, the need to let go becomes too overwhelming and I allow my body to release the pressure as an intense orgasm washes over me. Elijah stiffens on top of me as he comes into the condom. 

My mind is completely gone as I try to calm myself down. He moves out of me and it sounds like he tosses the condom somewhere, before returning with a towel in hand. His gentle hands clean me up, the slight sting returns, but he makes sure to go easy on me. I'm too far gone to be embarrassed and he uses the same towel on himself, before throwing it into the laundry basket. 

When I slowly get to my senses I walk to the bathroom and he directs me, doing my business I can't help the satisfied smile on my lips from what we just did. Returning to the bed his warm body pulls me closer, snuggling up to me and leaving small kisses on my neck. "You're incredible, love. We should have done this in high school."

Laughing at his smirking face, "You know what, we really should."

When his fingers dance down my skin in a calming manner, sleep slowly overtakes my senses and my body grows heavier by the second. Elijah leaves a small kiss on the side of my lips, "Sleep tight."

I don't get to answer him before I'm pulled away by sleep, allowing my body to relax against his.