THE FLAME SERIES

Hey my lovely lovelies!!! <33

THANK YOU!!

Thank you for your support, thank you for all the comments, thank you for all the votes, thank you for loving their journey! I'm sorry it ended like this, but I believe both of them have a lot of healing to do - If you're interested in the final book of The Flame Series I will be updating that one as well.

INCOMING BLURP

*********

The Irrefutable Flame
By: IAmEmmaHey

"As you said yourself, you know me."

"But I don't, not really," He starts, studying my body swiftly and making my breath catch in my throat. Shivers torture me when he smiles, "You've changed and I can feel it."

"You won't get to know the new me," I declare, not knowing how honest I'm being by declaring such desperate nonsense.

"And why is that?" He says, taking a step closer to me, gradually caging me in with the kitchen counter behind me. "Worried it'll reopen feelings?"

"You don't make me nervous, Elijah," I lie smoothly.

"I beg to differ, love."

*********

They've been through absolute hell and back, both of them fighting and struggling to stay afloat in the ruthless drift that is life. They need each other, but are too broken to realize. Three years after Dakota's sudden departure from Barnsley, they find each other for the last time, will their love be enough or is the past simply too much for them? 

*********

I'M SO EXCITED!! I'll be updating as much as possible, the plot is very near and dear to my heart, so I'm incredibly motivated.

Once again, THANK YOU <33

I LOVE YOU

much love,

Emma