❨26❩

♀︎

"You should've been there from the start, I feel like you and Will would have been a match made in hell for our teachers in high school. They would hate to love you," I laugh at him as we sit down on a deserted bench in the middle of the woods. Elijah's hair is disheveled more than usual because of the wind and I find myself insanely attracted to it. 

"Don't you think they had enough to work with because of you, Relly and Dani?" The small smirk on his lips makes my stomach tighten, it's almost ridiculous how hot he is. "I mean, the three of you surely were a mouthful for everyone within five feet' proximity."

"Sure," I drawl with a laugh and push at his shoulder lightly. "Speaking of mouthfuls, you and Tilly most definitely gave Papa Black a run for his money, he told me so himself."

Elijah smiles fondly at me, "You found a very special place in his mind, he likes you more than he likes me."

"Understandably so," I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes, once again stealing my signature move. "It's funny to allow the memories in from high school, the first day I met you, that surely was something."

It really was something, I found myself thinking about grass and the stupidity of having made fun of Relly only to think the exact same thing, it was stupid. I remember how tall I found him, the huskiness to his voice threw me off at first but I'm used to it now. He wiggled his way into my mind and is doing that specific thing once again. But I won't stop him this time, we just have to be careful. 

"I think the conversation we had at the party was the best, I enjoyed you giving verbal slaps to Caspar and those other guys. They were scared of you," A small ounce of pride in his voice shines through. 

"I don't understand why though," I shrug my shoulders. "He did piss me off that one day in the hallway, but I made sure he knew."

"Yeah, by breaking his nose," He's teasing me.

"He had it coming, Lij," I smile lightly. Thinking back to that day I find it very reasonable of me, he made fun of my dying dad and I won't have that. My family was very important to me, they were always there and we had such a great relationship before my dad got sick. Now, I miss those days where we ordered in and I would beat them in Poker, mom never really understood the game but she tried. Dad taught me and most of the time I ended up winning over him. 

"You know," He starts with a small smile on his face, my own lips tug upwards by the sight of him happy. "I found you very intriguing, some part of me was annoyed that you disregarded everything I stood for. How you refused to sit in the front and would rather sit next to me in the back, how you forced me away from a fight I chose to be in, how sexy you looked jealous at that party before our first kiss. Fucking everything about you drew me in, it still does."

Meeting his honest eyes, I find myself completely struck by his words. I feel like some part of me knew this already, but hearing him say the exact words, it made everything more real. My eyes fall from his eyes to his lips and he doesn't waste another second, grabbing my head between his hands our lips meet again. 

My hands tangle in his hair and I straddle him on this abandoned bench in the middle of the woods, no part of me fears that we will get caught because no one walks this deep into the dense trees. My tongue fights for dominance and he wins, deepening the kiss and supporting my head. The taste of mint dances on my taste buds and I moan into the kiss by being this close to him again. 

His hands travel down my body, caressing the skin lightly before he reaches my skirt. His daring fingers inch under the piece of fabric and he rubs my clit, the sensations of the wind hitting my throbbing core and his skilled movements makes it hard for me to breathe. He fucking knows what he does to me and my body by one single touch. 

He kisses down my jaw and my neck as his fingers move my panties to the side and enter my pussy, filling me up in the most pleasing manner. My head falls onto his shoulder and I moan when he fingers me, the pace is killing me, not fast enough for me to scream out and not slow enough for me to lean back and relax. He steadily tortures my sensitive pussy on the edge and it makes for the sexiest symphony in my gut. 

"Fuck, this is hot," He whispers against my heated skin and I moan in response, biting down onto his shoulder in the hopes of not screaming out when he picks up his pace. His fingers move in a faster pace and I can feel myself soak the panties. A tightening appears in my gut as shivers dance down my spine, goosebumps covering my skin. He bends his fingers and hits the exact spot, making me moan louder and this makes him smile gently at me. I can't handle him looking at me like that while pleasing me in such a way. 

Every cell in my body stands as my pussy tightens around his fingers. I don't get to say a word before I orgasm on top of him in the middle of the woods, the sensations driving through my stomach are too intense and I grab his shoulders for support. After a few minutes my mind wakes up again and I look at Elijah, his soft smile creates a whirlwind of butterflies in my stomach. 

He leans down and leaves a simple kiss on my lips, the butterflies going crazy. His eyes gaze into mine and I hide my head against his neck, trying not to get too embarrassed by how he just made me orgasm in the middle of the woods. 

"You're amazing, love."

I kiss him lightly on the neck with a small smile on my lips, "And you're incredible, Lij."