❨24❩

♂︎

..... who's ready for some smut? ... hehe, I am ...

A moan escapes her lips through the kiss and it awakens a fucking desperate side of me, a side that only she knows how to provoke. Grabbing her wrists, I push her against the wall and lock her arms above her head. My lips move down her jaw and neck, her intoxicating sweet scent is everything I can focus on. She is dangerous. 

"Fuck, Elijah..." She moans and I tighten the grip on her wrists. My lips land on hers again and she responds with as much eagerness as me, my tongue dominates her and I try to control how badly I want to slam her onto the bed and fuck her until she can't even spell her own name. This needs to be at her pace though and I don't want to force her to do anything. 

My hands let go of hers and I grab her thighs, she jumps on instinct and hooks her delicious legs around my body. My eyes meet hers and she smirks down at me, "Getting bold, are we?"

Smiling at her, "Only when it comes to you, love."

She hums and comes closer, "I can definitely live with that."

Our lips meet a second later and the desperation is clearer by the minute, she rips my shirt away from my body leaving me shirtless and I pull her long shirt over her head. The sight of her perfect body only covered by panties and a bra drives me crazy and the strain in my pants is almost painful by now. 

"Fuck, you're beautiful."

She guides my head to hers with a shy smile, "Just kiss me."

Grabbing her thighs again, I walk us towards her bed where I gently throw her down onto her back. She smiles and inches up to the pillows where I join her, supporting my own body weight I look down at her beautifully flushed face, her lips are swollen and the sight makes the strain more painful. She is the fucking sexiest girl I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. 

Kissing down her neck, I keep going and touch her breast. Reaching behind her back, I unclasp the bra and remove it before throwing it onto the floor. Her perky breasts are proudly standing right in front of me, her tan nipples hardened and it provokes a knot in my gut. Irresistible

Allowing my tongue to pleasure her, I lick her nipples and moans escape from her shivering body. Every sound from her taunts how hard I am. Massaging her right nipple, I lick the left one and she tenses underneath my body. 

"This is... Incredible," She stutters, having her unraveling in front of me is so painfully sexy. 

Dakota unbuttons my pants and I help remove them, leaving me in my boxer briefs. The sight of her innocent stare on my dick makes it fucking hard to keep my composure, this isn't the time to rush into anything though. I want us to enjoy this. 

 A sudden jolt goes through my body when she palms me from outside the piece of fabric, moving up and down my length in a teasing manner. A rough shiver goes down my spine as a ragged breath falls from my mouth, this is pure torture. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensations, the thought of Dakota being the reason for me feeling like this makes me harder and it is almost too painful by now. 

"Can I try something, Lij?" She asks and my eyes meet hers, there is a hint of curiosity and boldness behind those familiar irises. 

Nodding and trying to control all the possibilities flashing through my mind, "Of course, love."

She stands up from the bed and my eyes scan the beautiful body standing in front of me, her curves are deliciously hugging her body, the small scars and stretch marks are a reminder of how strong she is. She tries to hide them unconsciously and I urge her not to, she is so fucking stunning and her body is her story, no part of her story should be a reason for her to be ashamed. Not with me.